Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech Driving Force GT iSSUES.

i do apologise if this issue has been posted elsewhere but I feeli have to draw your attention to the fact that F1 2016 recognises the wheel as if i remember correctly a driving force usb.
However although the gane seems to configure the keys as normal,it does not configue the brake and accelerator.The accelerator acts as both the brake and accelerator and it most certainly cannot be re configured manually as the game does not save it.
I hope someone can reassure me that this issue is being looked into.Please remember that my Logitech Driving Force wheel was the originalone designed for the PC and the PS3.
We have nowhad at least2 PC patches since game launch and the problem still has not been resolved..

Can you try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyL4yYkk1HQ
I've had a similar issue with other games using the Driving Force GT earlier this year, the drivers were updated automatically by Windows to some broken version.

Yes tried shirtless guy who is hard to understand.  Installed drivers according to his link no wheel on Dirt.  Now what,  It worked fine until I reinstalled win 7 ultimate,  now wheel not seen by game.