Sign in to follow this  

@loore patch progress please .

Im about done with this piece of crap game,no fix at all for game saves and content that wont download. I have never had a problem with a game before this you. Right now I hate this game like my worst enemy, I want to kill you. There is so much hatred I want to ............................

@flowaangelz‌ you are what is wrong with gamers today.

How many games did buy in the 80's and 90's that where unplayable due to save issues? 

With a bit more time,  this game could have been great. Trouble is,  they finished this game. They are half way the ruining F1 2014,  and Dirt 4,   

Will they learn.....not right now, look at how many people paid for DLC packs for a broken game.  

They blag you into buying the game, thinking it's fixed, it's better Than Grid2 etc,   

I won't be buying another CM game on release. 

and do you notice how busy the mods are on here before and upto the release of a game. but once its released and complaints start flooding in. they are less frequent on here. and the main thing that really got me angry was how codies thought it was a good idea to release DLC before patching the damn game and fixing the TT mode on ps3 etc

sgll said:

and do you notice how busy the mods are on here before and upto the release of a game. but once its released and complaints start flooding in. they are less frequent on here. and the main thing that really got me angry was how codies thought it was a good idea to release DLC before patching the damn game and fixing the TT mode on ps3 etc

I like the line about the mods being less frequent . you do realize @loore is on everyday he gets to as many questions that he can and answers them as honestly as he cam I'm sure . I would hate to be a mod on here. No matter what they do whether it be good or bad people still aren't happy.

there is a thread in the F1 technical advice section where a guy needed help as all his data had been corrupted by a dlc pack from codemasters and it took 2 months to get a reply saying contact customer service,,so don't hold your breath..this is a forum for us to swap ideas with occasional input from devs. nothing new

V8R3L3NTL3SS1 you do realise we have been lied to, or at least mislead about this patch already?

14th Loore says its entering the submission process, 24th Loore says its entering the submission process.

Like I said in the other thread, at best one isn't true and at worst both aren't.

To be honest the situation is beyond ridiculous now.

V8R3L3NTL3SS1 you do realise we have been lied to, or at least mislead about this patch already?

14th Loore says its entering the submission process, 24th Loore says its entering the submission process.

Like I said in the other thread, at best one isn't true and at worst both aren't.

To be honest the situation is beyond ridiculous now.

Hey I have a perfect solution for you . Stop playing until the patch comes . Lied to or not I'm not to worried about it. It will get here when it does no matter what we say.

Its not just the patch now, you have dlc that cant be downloaded. So what is our next surprise,the game wont load.

Hey I have a perfect solution for you . Stop playing until the patch comes . Lied to or not I'm not to worried about it. It will get here when it does no matter what we say.

Problem with that is that the majority prolly will do that and i guess only half of them will come back after a/the patch. Thats good money down the drain. Thanks to linking the gamer base to the steam regions we already have trouble finding good lobbies/hosts/enough players.

i race clean, until someone shows me they want to be dirty.  Then it's PGR4 all over again.  

Don't hit me I won't hit you.

If your tag is motorskills, why sign up to the forum with the name nosskills??????  

What was ur name on pgr?

You might have changed your ways in recent years and you just said it yourself PGR4 all over again. Everyone hated Your STW friends, did you forget what that meant, Spin to Win. As for my forum name it was used awhile back and I cant change it, and it fits me. I was going to say who I was in PGR but I changed my mind. I just got the game and only have 31 races in and the corruption hit me. Im not playing till the fix comes out  Ill let you know who mI am when we meet on the track. Dont worry Im no treat.

NoSskilz said:
You might have changed your ways in recent years and you just said it yourself PGR4 all over again. Everyone hated Your STW friends, did you forget what that meant, Spin to Win. As for my forum name it was used awhile back and I cant change it, and it fits me. I was going to say who I was in PGR but I changed my mind. I just got the game and only have 31 races in and the corruption hit me. Im not playing till the fix comes out  Ill let you know who mI am when we meet on the track. Dont worry Im no treat.

Nope Ive not forgotten what STW stood for.  Not everyone hated my STW friends,  I quite liked them,  occasionally we might race clean, but only VERY occasionally.  LOL

To be perfectly honest im not really bothered what your name was in those days, Im not going to play like that with you or anyone else..........UNLESS they start on me.  But I get the feeling you want me to try and guess......so im gonna go with Mongoose????  Probably wrong, but hey.....worth a shot.  :)

The whole reason the NoSkills clan was created, was because I was sick of being taken out, and told I had no skills,  So I changed my name, and nailed the people who were nailing me, before they got to do it.  Most people didnt like it, because they couldnt get the better of me/us.  Then I started to play team championship with my friends, they changed their names, and Noskills was established.    

Only 2 teams that really challenged us, both with their dirtiness, and their racing skill.  HCG (Frenchies)   Some epic battles with those guys.   

Then there was TRD.

Totally understand, and agree with regards to your corrupt game,  31 races in, thats a joke!  (No its NOT CodeNoobies)

I also have a corrupt game, however I do have a backup.  Only trouble with that is, EVERY time I do 1 race, it will corrupt the game.  

So every time I start to play Autosport, I have to copy my backup on to the HDD.  So I cannot progress my rank, or my money, or cars rank. 

I think Ive made code(masters of nothing) aware of my feelings towards their game breaking mistakes,  but I cannot be certain they understood. 

Totally understand, and agree with regards to your corrupt game,  31 races in, thats a joke!  (No its NOT CodeNoobies)

I also have a corrupt game, however I do have a backup.  Only trouble with that is, EVERY time I do 1 race, it will corrupt the game.  

So every time I start to play Autosport, I have to copy my backup on to the HDD.  So I cannot progress my rank, or my money, or cars rank. 

I think Ive made code(masters of nothing) aware of my feelings towards their game breaking mistakes,  but I cannot be certain they understood. 

Save in another place (USB, Computer...) the file that works, then load a copy and sell all the cars in your garage that has a wrong high resale value, yo´ll lost upgrades cars, i the problem, save it as a probe save but surely you should be keeping playing with this new file where the problem cars gone. I was in a similar situation where the file keeped in the "razors edge" of the corrupted moment, that´s the reason that whatever you do the files corrupted each time you progress only with one change, race or whatever, each time its loaded again. Is an infinite loop.

The problem: The wrong valued cars, the bad: yousell it, you lose it, the "not so good": you can buy expensive cars with that money, the s-h-i-t: an upgraded car, not every car in the game, always is gonna rise its price to an uncorresponded value wich makes the file becames corrupted, so many cars could be never enjoyed in tne game for a long time. This is based on my experience and it works. I worked a lot with the issue since the beggining and more that 20 files!!!.

Salute.

P.s. The Golf with comes free with the game is, for sure, the only car i founded that it colud be raised to any level and its resale price is preserved well. There are others but only maybe....so i´ll not mentioned to avoid confusion.

Bump and we are still waiting for a damn response... WTF???

I should hopefully have some news regarding patches this week, as soon as it's locked down I'll let you know.

Loore said:

I should hopefully have some news regarding patches this week, as soon as it's locked down I'll let you know.

thanks for the update but it's not good enough what is codemaster going to give a a good will gesture 

@ Loore
why do you not rather bring more small updates out than a few large? so we see a progress as players.
I would prefer, I get every week a small update as once a month a large patch.
there may be an explanation for it or makes her just like that?

Munki974 said:

@ Loore
why do you not rather bring more small updates out than a few large? so we see a progress as players.
I would prefer, I get every week a small update as once a month a large patch.
there may be an explanation for it or makes her just like that?

The only update we're waiting on is a live date, unfortunately there's not much to say in between now and then. One thing I don't want is to provide an update. let's say last week, that says PC patch is almost done, should be out Friday, and then it get delayed to this week for some last minute testing.

It then goes from us providing info, to you not being happy because what we said hasn't come to light.

It is something we're always looking to improve upon though and I think we've made great progress since GRID 2, and I'm confident we'll continue to make progress.

hello

i have a question

at online playlist time for new Setup und repairing is very short..... only 30 seconds with saving.....

is there no oportunity for repairing the car in the lobby? and save settings for a speficic track or type of track....... fast tracks and street course need a totaly different Setup..... an if you would Change it accurate from race to race, time is too short......

and the time to load and Show a new painting........ist very long to said it in a friendly way.....

thats my ideas how you could improve the online exprience

from driving an racing fun i enjoy the game very much...

only the car managemant between the race should be more comfortable

You can repair cars in the pre-race lobby. You don't have to back out to the main menus to do it.

Although I haven't really noticed much of a performance difference so, myeah.