Sign in to follow this  

@loore patch progress please .

yeh. but there are only 30 seconds bevor race starts automatically.... an in Lobby you only can choose car an painting, or? there is no repair.... or i am wrong?

and why is at online playlist at touring cars most of time Mini, mini classics an super Utes? ist not funny to Play several times always the same sort of cars......

is there an opinion to vote for cars AND tracks?

@katoh74 When the screen comes up to where it shows "select vehicle" the car you own should be the 1st car after you hit "select car". Then you hit the button on xbox it is the blue X button then your livery options should show your custom livey's to choose. Plus if you are in a racenet club it will show that too.

And as far as setups go what class are you racing in that you can go from a race track to a street circuit? Because for online playlists you will have to use 2 different cars to do that. 

sorry, i said it false: as example.. Spa needs a different setup to brands hatch or a slower an more bumpy course...

especially i had this case yesterdy with MINI cars.. first track gearbox was short, was perfect, next race i was too short with 6 gear because it had 2 very Long straights=> need longest gearbox....

the thing with repair, i will try it out.... thank you...

i dont have seen that Option that i could repair and setup in waiting Lobby where i can chosse may car und paintings.....

Loore said:

I should hopefully have some news regarding patches this week, as soon as it's locked down I'll let you know.

is this including the tt mode for consoles?

Loore said:

I should hopefully have some news regarding patches this week, as soon as it's locked down I'll let you know.

Pretty sure you said that last week.

And the week before.

when you gfo in garage in your vehickes you are able to fix cars too.. a one  click fix would be wellecome for me , so not u have to click 3 times to fully fix your car..you save time like that ..  and about time before you start the race  it should be 45 sec better than 30 sec.. 

about demolition derby we need to be able to get jupiter as custom car to upgrade it and to set our livery , and the handling maybe to be more drifty! Almost none plays DD in gas , and DD has always been a huge part of Grid 1-2 in online ....

Fix it plz , i love derby mode! :s   :#  

i try it out yesterday..... i cant fix the cars in the lobby between two races. i have X to choose und at quadangle i only can change painting....... i only found setup and repair in garage and very short time before race (30 seconds).......

Loore said:

PC patch is imminent, last minute checks are just being made and the team are creating patch notes. Afraid I don't have any further updates on console patches at this time.

Yes, I agree. We need to give a better channel of information, but I don't want it to become nothing more than a thread full of "soon" or "no update".

Well just in case you believe it...

@Katoh74 

You can't repair the car during selection, any repairs need to be done just before you race.

After the loading screen you enter the "Paddock Area" where you can see all the cars on the track, there you see the "Race" symbol (the white steering wheel), to the right there is a line of other symbols (grey coloured), Tuning, Upgrades, Vehicle Repairs and so on.

Use the DPad to move right 3 times so the "Vehicle Repairs" symbol is white, hit enter then use up/down on the Dpad then Enter to repair each area of the car.

Pick event, Pick car, track loading screen, Paddock area, check repairs and settings while the timer is running, then race. Same again for the next race. :)

Hope that helps you out.

God the controls are soooooo much better without that awful deadzone! :)