Sign in to follow this  

@loore patch progress please .

ok so going thru the patch notes I see a day 1 patch for both pc and 360, about a week later end patch for pc with corruption fix and other stuff. Now sitting here having 5 of my 14 garage spaces locked up cause of stupid garage issue is trying my patience , I mean most of us have been patient but we are now going on week 3 of no ps3 patches so what I would like to know is.

What is the timetable that the ps3 patch is coming through? Will u please answer the question without a I'm not sure or soon. Thank you.

I'm hopeful it'll be live before the end of the month, as soon as I have a concrete release date you'll be the first to hear it. Right now I don't want to make guesses or estimates as that only leads us down the path of disappointment and anger if the dates move.

ok ty so follow up question @loore what is going into patch not all the small things but what were u guys able to get into patch my two biggest are corruption fix and garage fix are they in same patch ?

is this the time trial patch or something else? and why did you guys release DLC before fixing the damn game? its not a good look ya know

Loore said:

I'm hopeful it'll be live before the end of the month, as soon as I have a concrete release date you'll be the first to hear it. Right now I don't want to make guesses or estimates as that only leads us down the path of disappointment and anger if the dates move.

But feel free to buy some DLC packs.  o:)

If the patch isn't live before the end of the month people will still be annoyed now you have said it Loore, so you might as well guess. :D

is there any positive thing to say??

yeah, we have new dlc´s.. wow ... but without this patch we dont need a dlc....

Wicked72 said:

Well wicked if you would like to read any or all of RT posts you will see why I asked that .Why comment about something directed at someone else?

Wicked72 said:

@V8R3L3NTL3SS1   ditto what @Wicked72 said. 

He commented because its a public forum, and he is entitled to. 

Wicked72 said:

@V8R3L3NTL3SS1   ditto what @Wicked72 said. 

He commented because its a public forum, and he is entitled to. 

Of course you would answer it that way you have nothing positive to say either. Why don't you just quit playing this game altogether and go play Need for Speed Underground.I I mean your name says it all no skills is that why you complain so much about the game?

i complain so much about this game because it could be awesome,  but it has bugs, same bugs from previous games.

Your own catalogue of posts doesn't show very many positive comments.  A touch hypocritical I would say.

As for my name, why do you have to get personal?  you can thank people on a similar mentality level as yourself for it.  If your under the impression my name implies I'm not very good,fortunately your mistaken. 

The post you made crying about all the crashing, and you suggested a 20 second ghost period for the start of a race......says it all.  On that alone, I feel no need to insult you.  Please buy an xbox,  I'd love to race you. 

i complain so much about this game because it could be awesome,  but it has bugs, same bugs from previous games.

This, 100x this!

Sometimes i find myself complaining alot on the forums about this game but thats because it could REALLY be a great game!

Its a matter of some simple suggestions people make to make this game great, but its not happening. Thats just disappointing.

@Loore any planned changes to the AI's constant punting?

Your own catalogue of posts doesn't show very many positive comments.  A touch hypocritical I would say.

As for my name, why do you have to get personal?  you can thank people on a similar mentality level as yourself for it.  If your under the impression my name implies I'm not very good,fortunately your mistaken. 

The post you made crying about all the crashing, and you suggested a 20 second ghost period for the start of a race......says it all.  On that alone, I feel no need to insult you.  Please buy an xbox,  I'd love to race you. 

You are one person not to take lightly when it comes to racing, I know you from PGR4. You know me but Im not saying who Im am right yet. Hopefully you got away from your STW tactics, you guys were good and so was F1R

Never would I buy an xbone. Sorry u can race on that system how bout u buy a ps3. By the way most of my posts have to do with defending codies. So 1 post I said something negative. I'm usually defending them from idiots like you who want to consistently bash a company that put out a game in about 10 months from the grid 2 debacle. So things are wrong with it at the moment. For those complaining about the Ai being so hard c'mon that's just funny .

I just want to say I love the AI in this game, it reminds me of some people I use to race against years back. RTA you know who Im talking about STW, are we having fun yet. RTA whats youy tag now days

V8R3L3NTL3SS1 said:

Never would I buy an xbone. Sorry u can race on that system how bout u buy a ps3. By the way most of my posts have to do with defending codies. So 1 post I said something negative. I'm usually defending them from idiots like you who want to consistently bash a company that put out a game in about 10 months from the grid 2 debacle. So things are wrong with it at the moment. For those complaining about the Ai being so hard c'mon that's just funny .

So you are defending a company who rushed another game out in 10 months instead of taking 15-18 months to do it right? Sounds logical.

However I do believe it was so they could actually make some money after the GRID 2 debacle which was one of the worst received racing games they've ever released and still is one of the worst racing games to actually play. They also aimed to get some money from older hardware and their old engine as this game is not on "current gen" consoles.

Personally I don't complain about the AI being hard. I am more annoyed the AI is just a damn annoyance of drivers I would equate to rookies without a clue. Crashing, dangerous blocking, unable to brake properly and even intentionally exacting revenge on other cars that hit them (whether that's intentional or not it happens and not just to the player).

Blind defence of people who have made mistakes when the people complaining are just asking for those mistakes to be corrected is a pretty silly situation to put oneself in.

this makes me wonder if they shut the old forum down so nobody can see what problems was in the last game... I don't understand why in this day and age why cant updates that saves a game be pushed through quicker if it wasn't for the customers...  codeshafters or Sony would be no where 

NoSskilz said:

I just want to say I love the AI in this game, it reminds me of some people I use to race against years back. RTA you know who Im talking about STW, are we having fun yet. RTA whats youy tag now days

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems you enjoyed racing NoSkills STW that much you decided to adopt the gamertag lol....now there's a dedicated fan if ever I saw one lol :)

NoSskilz said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems you enjoyed racing NoSkills STW that much you decided to adopt the gamertag lol....now there's a dedicated fan if ever I saw one lol :)

Actually my gamertag is MotorSkilz

i race clean, until someone shows me they want to be dirty.  Then it's PGR4 all over again.  

Don't hit me I won't hit you.

If your tag is motorskills, why sign up to the forum with the name nosskills??????  

What was ur name on pgr?

Kaerar said:

So you are defending a company who rushed another game out in 10 months instead of taking 15-18 months to do it right? Sounds logical.

I prefer they make GRIDS/DIRTS every 6 months and then patch them for next 2 months, rather then wait 3 years for decent racer. Why is it so hard to race loaners and not care about saves, cars or stats? If you loved original GRID you must like GAS and even big temporary bugs (that are being fixed after all) shouldn't be a problem.

I prefer they make GRIDS/DIRTS every 6 months and then patch them for next 2 months, rather then wait 3 years for decent racer. Why is it so hard to race loaners and not care about saves, cars or stats? If you loved original GRID you must like GAS and even big temporary bugs (that are being fixed after all) shouldn't be a problem.

Im sorry to they this but you are exactly what is wrong with the current generation of gamers.Throwing money at everything, rather rebuying a game over and over again than have long term support + mod tools. 6 Months time for a WHOLE NEW GAME? what is wrong with you, even a year is not enough dev time. Look at others tripple a franchises that realized it cycling through different developers with their year-ly releases so they have at least 2 years time to develope.. Please tell me you are a console gamer.

Also i too loved GRID. But that doesnt mean i accept that this game is missing stuff the FIRST one had like text chat, mirrors(i know they get patched in) AND cockpits even though all grid and dirt titles pretty much run on the same damn engine. Also it doesnt help that the  playerbase is still split by steam region and it got STILL no anticheat. And on the top of that a fucking BOOSTER DL(C) for the multiplayer.. This franchise gets worse with every game looking at bugs and features. 

I admit that the driving physics actually hit the spot with this one but already regret buying GAS and i hope that at least after the patch i can get SOME fun for my money till Project cars gets released to destory this game.

sucr4m said:

Im sorry to they this but you are exactly what is wrong with the current generation of gamers.Throwing money at everything, rather rebuying a game over and over again than have long term support + mod tools. 6 Months time for a WHOLE NEW GAME? what is wrong with you, even a year is not enough dev time. Look at others tripple a franchises that realized it cycling through different developers with their year-ly releases so they have at least 2 years time to develope.. Please tell me you are a console gamer.

Also i too loved GRID. But that doesnt mean i accept that this game is missing stuff the FIRST one had like text chat, mirrors(i know they get patched in) AND cockpits even though all grid and dirt titles pretty much run on the same damn engine. Also it doesnt help that the  playerbase is still split by steam region and it got STILL no anticheat. And on the top of that a fucking BOOSTER DL(C) for the multiplayer.. This franchise gets worse with every game looking at bugs and features. 

I admit that the driving physics actually hit the spot with this one but already regret buying GAS and i hope that at least after the patch i can get SOME fun for my money till Project cars gets released to destory this game.

I just gave unimportant example and you making a big deal about it. I want games like GAS and i wish they would make GAS2 in short amount of time with even more stuff that comes from players feedback like text chat and such. They would have my money. Why? Because there is no such game at the market atm and won't be in a future i guess. I know this game still lacks a lot but i prefer when the glass is half full, not half empty. I enjoy the game which i have been waiting for since they shot down MP servers. 

Btw, we are playing the same games at the same time, so we both belong to the same generation of gamers, don't you think? PC gamers although i don't think there big difference.