Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 Online is broken... (PS4)

Swift747 said:
It's not rocket science ffs. Remove 1.03, give  us bsck 1.02. 

Test 1.03(because you clearly never did) and give it back to us in 2-3 weeks. 

Codemasters are an embarrassment to the gaming community. 
I can only agree with you on your thoughts,except with that : "Codemasters are an embarrassment to the gaming community."

SPANISH
Ya les puse anteriormente en otro hilo que es vergonzoso que ustedes se hayan cargado el online, me parece increíble que ustedes por tonterías como los cascos se carguen un juego entero, es lamentable. Nosotros empezamos un campeonato la semana que viene. ¿Van a hacer algo o tenemos que tragarnos de nuevo su incompetencia como hacemos todos los años? Dejen de marearnos y hagan algo de una vez.

My Championship cannot begin for his failures Codemasters. They are going to arrange it or I him have to say to the pilots that another year any more there in no championship? Thank you for nothing Codemasters. Again they have extracted 70 euros that it is his purpose Codemasters.

JuanCarMR said:
Be calm and let a chance to Codemasters. This game is awesome, let them work to fix the bugs asap.
they took a game that was nearly perfectly online and completely destroyed it. People don't want to wait and give them a chance, they want a damn fix to the mess thats been created. 

JuanCarMR said:
Be calm and let a chance to Codemasters. This game is awesome, let them work to fix the bugs asap.
We waited a year on the mess that was 2015. 

we run online league and what with psn down last week and now this very bad update for ps4 f1 2016, what the hell is going on here with codemasters,its been 2nd day since patch and still the bloody same , why codemasters dont you simply let us all revert back then at least we can race online ,and please dont ask me for a list of faults because i have already given this to jenny on twitter, if you dont revert back or fix this patch i can see racers going back to project cars, so codemasters atleast give your paying customers the respect and let us know what the next step you intend to do , 2day would be handy please 

The cars are twitching all over the place. Also ive saw wheels glitching. Cars seem to be gliding.game crashes now and again. The lobbies are touch and go if they work. Single player is spot on now, online is a different ball game

I am absolutely mindboggled at how, with a single patch, you've managed to take something that was perfectly good online (not perfect but certainly suitable for use) and taken a massive steaming dump on it.

Do you guys even have a testing department?

There are all these racing leagues, racing leagues with whose exposure helps sell your goddamn game, which can't start when planned because of your incompetence.

My wheel settings for single player stay the same as when I go online, but the steering is completely different.

I put my steering saturation on 20, which gives me full lock to the right when my right hand goes to 6:00, and full lock to the left when my left hand goes to 6:00 in Single Player mode.

I just did an online session and when trying to exit the pit lane at Austria, I had to completely flip my hands around almost 360 degrees to get the car to turn to opposite lock. This is abhorrent.

I had finally a chance to test the PS4 online myself and while the race stability was quite descent for me even with a 20 man grid
 with only one car doing strange things, the process being in a lobby and proceeding into a race is completly broken. Often everyone was ready and nothing happend, also i was kicked twice from a lobby that was clearly avaiable and even when one lobby chose me as a host, and me + the majirity of palyers proceeded the imer didn't start.      Also it is now much more difficult to even get into a lobby without being DSC. so yeah basically it is completly broken, because if you wanna race, you will 100% lose ppl along the way, which is really really bad especially for AOR and league racing in general.   Maybe i had luck in the races itself,with the lag and the stablity, but in general the online feels now much more vunerable then before

Being on PC and knowing CM for a few years now I can only pray that our next patch won't ruin the game the same way it has ruined it for the PS4 guys.

C'mon Codies, get your act together.

So I have to say it: This is my last F1 game from codemasters. My confidence in the developer team is completely away. I played hours and hours and hours since F1 2010, but now its enough since the latest patch. Never ever a F1 Game from codemasters for me. Its always the same. No, its a lot more now, a Festival for everyone who loves bugs.

Driven a 100 percent race in career mode, last round in china. Looked like the first point for Manor. Then, LAST ROUND the game crashes. Nice work codies, same procedure as every year.

This one happened in online multiplayer mode, and i cant find words for this. This one is so shocking @jennyannem. No words for this. Cant list all the bugs, glitches and lags. You must see it, I hardly cant believe what youve done. I am so sad and angry about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpzorxNjCFA

Greetings
A big, but angry F1 Fan. For me its enough

JuanCarMR said:
No JuanCar no te equivoques, a ver si os entra en la cabeza de una vez por todas a los defensores de Codemasters, que parece que trabajáis para ellos sin importaros la realidad, y la realidad es la que es.
1º. Yo compro un juego y me gasto 70 euros para tener un juego acabado y no una beta de un juego porque de esa manera que me cobren 20 euros. Gente como tú se han acomodado a comprar juegos con fallos lo cual me parece asombroso, debe ser que te sobra la pasta amigo, a mí no.
2º. Los parches son siempre para mejorar y nunca para que que pase lo que ha pasado con F1 2016, sinceramente es una basura, y más cuando Codemasters va vacilando por todos lados que tiene tester que se ocupan de este tipo de aspectos, me río en su cara, ja ja & ja.
3º Por culpa de esta basura de parche, muchos campeonatos (entre ellos el mío) tienen que parar por lo menos 2 semanas hasta que se arregle esto, que no he visto en mi vida cagada más grande por parte de una empresa de videojuegos.
4º Solo deseo que no renueven a Codemasters la licencia para hacer juegos de F1 ya que ni tienen idea de F1, ni de normativa, ni de setups, ni de comportamientos de monoplazas, etc. Es una verguenza. Y es indignante,

Y ahora ya puedes dar la cara por esta cagada tan grande que ha hecho Codemasters.

@jennyannem 

Jenny, c'mon. It's been two days. The die hard fans are starting to get restless. Leagues are supposed to be starting this week. 

GIVE US AN UPDATE! We need to know, and DESERVE to know what's going on? Tell us what you've found out so far, tell us what you're doing about it and tell us how long it'll be until we can expect a fix? This is getting ridiculous now. Please she'd some light on the situation.  

25%. 20 in lobby. PS4

Started race fine, few disappeared.. Then thr racing line completely disappeared. Then it said I was stopped on track, even tho I was driving. Then it dsq me, but I kept driving. Then safety car came out. Then blue screen crash

Codemasters you don´t take respect as anybody. Codemasters don´t speak, don´t give solutions, ignore us, don´t report. His credibility is 0, you aren´t serious. We have the whole right to demand a solution. Sony knows everything what they are doing that it is at all.

WE WANT A SOLUTION ALREADY.

Hey,

Just to give you guys an update on this! Firstly, thank you for your patience with us, and thanks for all the information you've given us.

We've found and fixed an issue that caused frequent host crashes with knock-on consequences that included additional lag, positional errors and sessions stalling. We're also still going through your reports to see if we can identify additional issues that you've raised.

We've submitted an update to Sony and we hope to have this released as soon as possible

Hey,

Just to give you guys an update on this! Firstly, thank you for your patience with us, and thanks for all the information you've given us.

We've found and fixed an issue that caused frequent host crashes with knock-on consequences that included additional lag, positional errors and sessions stalling. We're also still going through your reports to see if we can identify additional issues that you've raised.

We've submitted an updated to Sony and we hope to have this released as soon as possible

Brilliant! That should fix everything we hope.... But what does this say about the Xbox patch? Will we have to receive a bad patch and then wait for te Hotfix! @jennyannem

Hey,

We've submitted an updated to Sony and we hope to have this released as soon as possible

The online is a garbage. Are they going to arrange it?

Hey,

Thank you for your hard work trying to get the problems we had fixed  :)

Hey,

Thanks @jennyannem , hoping this will fix the big issues everyone's having. Is the update likely to come out this week or would it be after the weekend?