Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2016 Online is broken... (PS4)

Online on PS4 is much better for me now after patch 1.04. There were still a couple of smaller issues, but none of the game crashes, disconnects and sync problems!
See this is what I mean , this guy says all is well yet others are saying it's still the same , man , guess I'll just have to try it for myself.

Online on PS4 is much better for me now after patch 1.04. There were still a couple of smaller issues, but none of the game crashes, disconnects and sync problems!
Same for me; though was only a 3-human session and the only thing I noticed was the steering on other cars was on/off rather than smooth steering like you would expect.

But how many in your lobby..

Same here mate just done a few 25% with over 10 people and it was ok for me nothing really major like lag issues, disconnects or blue screen error , it's definitely not fixed like it was before the 1.03 patch but I do think 1.04 has improved it a bit. 

You need to sort this out Codies. Give us a new patch without the "stability" changes you made for online on patch 1.03. If that's not possible you should go back completely to 1.02. 

You have made online a lot worse and I find it completely unacceptable as a customer and as a staff member on AOR. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy3m3dG_93w   

done with this online, game crashed with blue screen while going through spectator cams, that were messy af.   i think as good as codies done a job with F1 2016, but after patch 1.03 the game is pretty much worthless online, so thank you for giving hope into a good game and taking it away

Despite the fact that www.f1racingleague.org successfully completed all 3 leagues tonight, you still need to fix drifting, lag & twitching. 

Cmon.. @jennyannem

Codemasters. I know we annoy you but it's unacceptable to first release a patch that literally breaks the whole online part of the game, then release mediocre patch that was supposed to fix all the things but didn't and then complete silence. Sign ups has just opened for the leagues on AOR and it's seriously worrying to see that the game is a lot worse than it was in build 1.02. Lobbies are very unstable before starting a session, cars are sliding and lagging, the spectator cams are laggy as hell, etc. 

EDIT: Ignore this. Found out that you're working on it. Thanks