Jump to content Jump to content

Apparently it is your fault.

The guy in the 1st vid swerve at the start move. Is one that makes me mad as well. But, what makes me madder yet is the fact that sometimes this serve move is not the fault of anybody except the person playing that just went to get something to drink or to bathroom and just didn't get back in time. I am not mad at that person either. 

I cannot for the life of me know why CM cannot understand that all cars should be ghosted until they cross the starting line. After your car passes the line you go from ghost to solid. Simple enough right? Sometimes it is the simplest things that anger you the most.

@RTAnoskills I played against Mad Dad as well, while for me personally I have never had a problem with him. I have heard him just screaming at several different people. So in that case I draw a thought to as who is the common denominator in the rooms I have heard him going ballistic on people. 

My question is, how is this guy able to function in normal society? If a simple game causes him to flip out so bad. Also I wonder if he is "mad" as in angry or "mad" as in crazy? I have found that the other guys he normally plays with are actually quite fun and fast to play against. He is actually a lotlike Bruce Banner and then he turns green & chaos ensues shortly after.

Yeah, It seems like people flip out a lot on this game. I had a guy flip out on me last week when I tried to avoid a crash three cars wide on the first curve. I slowed down to swerve and the entire backside of the grid came flying in crashing everyone. The guys starts yelling at me for "stopping" in the middle of the track. What am I supposed to do, go straight through the wreck and destroy my car? The funny thing is I was completely on the left and out the way anyway so I'm not even sure if he confused me with someone else or what. Some people just have a short fuse and forget its a game. I only get peeved when someone does something blatant to me.

On the subject of Racing Lines, RTAnoskills you really are wrong. There is an "optimum racing line" that is basically the composite of most Professional's lines. The fastest line isn't always the agreed racing line either. To me the "racing line" is just a guideline on where you should be for most corners.

F1 highlights this nicely with Raikkonen for instance has a very very different style to Alonso and therefore takes different lines through the corners. At Hungary you could see Vettel's line through the final corner in the Red Bull was nothing close to Hamilton's in the Mercedes as well. So while there is an agreed line that is close to the optimum, there are always more ways to get round a circuit.

Also the subject of inside has precedence is quite well known in racing as the outside driver is often left no room on corner exit, however when dealing with idiots steaming up the inside and t-boning you that's a totally different scenario. A good racer will be able to keep that gap between the cars even if there is a little contact both should get through the corner. If you are up against someone with a Schumacher/Vettel style they'll run you off the track on exit if you try to stay side by side, whereas Button for instance would probably give you a car width on exit if you were truly alongside. Basically the difference between holding the inside line of a corner and punting the door of someone is whether or not you are like Pastor Maldonado :D

@Kaerar I understand you completely but for the most part this game is about Touring Cars. And I believe that is what Flukey is thinking about. And in that style of racing the line possibilities are lot more narrow. Due to tires that are almost half as wide, more weight, and ton more downforce. 

And when the F1 guy's are actually close to each other they need to take different lines into corners because the downforce from the car in front will cause the following cars to lose downforce. Here in the States it is referred to as "dirty air". 

@Kaerar‌ you sound like an F1 fan....

Did you see the Monaco race last year (I think) where Perez dived down the inside of Alonso @ the chicane after the tunnel.... Forced Alonso to take avoiding action and cut the chicane. 

Then Alonso was made to give Perez the place.  

How do you feel about that?  Personally I thought it was crap,  but maybe he was just on "his line".

As for people's driving styles, I'm not interested in their style,  they should be more concerned about my style....hit me off or run me off,  block me or dive up my inside....it's war baby. 

A certain angry father is soon to realise that. Lol

I have a couple of  NEW  videos on Youtube,   I would post them here, but Im not sure........  So here's a link to my Videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFJaXPcn2L04IZi9-T3xjQ/videos

If anyone knows Mad Dad v1, please inform him of these videos.  I know he will politely thank you.  

Actually every person in the lobby benefited from our actions.    1 dirty player in the room. Got nailed and was forced to stay at the back. 

@fanticUA‌  you say you've had some experience with me,  If you could race clean, we would never have had a problem.   If you don't want to play clean,  you can be in the next video.     

I'll also point out, there were 7 votes on the noob, and only 2 NSR players in the lobby.  

I did not get kicked from the lobby.  Or speak in the lobby.  Yet other people felt they wanted to vote him out.  

Coming soon - a great clean race,  Happened a few races after he was kicked.  

@fanticUA‌ What's your gamertag?  

Whoa whoa whoa the last time I was asked that there were these guys dressed up as a Cowboy, an Indian, a Cop, & they wanted me to be their Firemen. They were gonna call me "Hoseman" I declined and got the hell out of there! 

If it is one of the GAS vids then yeah but, what I was thinking would be cool is to have 2 teams of cars at like Bathurst or Autosport Oval. Then we take off the driver indicators. And play Mad Max style or something to that effect. Where you have 2 guys on separate teams race each other and the other guys on the 2 teams try to block the guy on the other team, while trying to let the guy on their team through to try and win. On second thought maybe Demo Derby would be the best place to play this. 

Having HUD disabled would be a funny twist too. Will it kick you in a Custom Lobby for stopping or going backwards a little bit?

nice vid, but where was the rest of the video?

If you want us to fully believe you then the full video would absolute proof,  only showing half the video makes it look like your hiding something because we not sure on what happened before that.... I'm sure your not hiding anything so I guess you wont mind giving people the full version of these videos. ;) 

RTAnoskills said:
@fanticUA‌  you say you've had some experience with me,  If you could race clean, we would never have had a problem

@fanticUA‌ What's your gamertag?  

problem ? no, not was, but kick in my ass (sorry bumper, was, in Hockenheim, Brands Hatch, for example, now not played, 2 weeks, save corrupt, wait fix...), i'm always drive clean.

gamertag ? Team [RTU], i'm alone there

I'll see you... after relesed fix... 

sorry, may be was "xox Fluke xox" or "xox Flukyer xox", you are so much alike ... ;)

and sorry if seemed a bit rude

Whoa whoa whoa the last time I was asked that there were these guys dressed up as a Cowboy, an Indian, a Cop, & they wanted me to be their Firemen. They were gonna call me "Hoseman" I declined and got the hell out of there! 

If it is one of the GAS vids then yeah but, what I was thinking would be cool is to have 2 teams of cars at like Bathurst or Autosport Oval. Then we take off the driver indicators. And play Mad Max style or something to that effect. Where you have 2 guys on separate teams race each other and the other guys on the 2 teams try to block the guy on the other team, while trying to let the guy on their team through to try and win. On second thought maybe Demo Derby would be the best place to play this. 

Having HUD disabled would be a funny twist too. Will it kick you in a Custom Lobby for stopping or going backwards a little bit?

Sounds like cat n mouse to me.  Great fun on PGR 3 n 4, and Forza 4.    :smiley: 

SASBlink said:

nice vid, but where was the rest of the video?

If you want us to fully believe you then the full video would absolute proof,  only showing half the video makes it look like your hiding something because we not sure on what happened before that.... I'm sure your not hiding anything so I guess you wont mind giving people the full version of these videos. ;) 

Part 2 is on youtube now,

When you say what happened before?   Before when?   You want the 1st race I do in this lobby?   

The only reason I didnt post that, is 1 it makes the file even bigger,  2:  My aim was to teach this noob a lesson, and started at the back,  never made it up to him.    The 1st race, wasnt that eventful, the video starts from race 2, where im 1 row behind the noob.  

Just clarify what you wanna see, I think ive still got the RAW footage.  Ill check now.

The reason for playing with this noob, is on youtube,  But that took place a day or 2 before the last 2 vids of this noobs lesson.  Its also somewhere in this thread. 

No I meant against mad dad, you started the vid in lap 2, I cant really say Your right or hes right without the full video. what i see from this vid is that "you are right" but then again the full vid might show a different story. I want to give you full credit but I cant without the full version. :)

fanticUA said:
problem ? no, not was, but kick in my ass (sorry bumper, was, in Hockenheim, Brands Hatch, for example, now not played, 2 weeks, save corrupt, wait fix...), i'm always drive clean.  gamertag ? Team [RTU], i'm alone there

I'll see you... after relesed fix... 

sorry, may be was "xox Fluke xox" or "xox Flukyer xox", you are so much alike ... ;)

and sorry if seemed a bit rude

It was me... but I didn't "kick in your ass".   I remember it well.... 

You ploughed into me on the first corner in Hockenheim and ran me off the road turning my steering amber in the process.  I get out infront of you but have gone from 3rd to not quite last.  At the next corner I brake,  you come flying in way to fast, use my car to get round the corner and smash me off the track... my steering is now red and I have problems turning left.  I catch you up just before a corner but because my steering is broken (thanks to your previous "clean driving") I can't turn in too well... you were there so I thought you wouldn't mind giving me a helping hand to get round the corner, pretty much in the same way I "helped" you.

Hope this clears things up for you :)

@‌SASBlink   

Here's the full vid.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_3MF8_2ggo

I have never started on anyone, who hasn't already made the first move.  Sometimes they are unaware they have started it.  
This noob didnt even try to pass cleanly.  Im having to go at the pace of the car infront of me.  The noob, gets all mad when he doesn't spin me going onto the straight.  He misses me, and hits the wall, then starts his screaming at me.  LOL.  

Ok thats more like it, you did not aggravate him, use any dirty lines or anything of the sort, you was not holding him up either.

I thought because the other vid only showed  when you were catching up to flukier you might of been holding mad dad up purposely and letting flukier win as you were clearly faster than flukier in the vid but of course the short vid did not show the corner cut and the reason you fell behind him.

Bad dad should not of tried to lunge down the inside when its clear the overtake was not possible and t boning you is  just childish.

See, this is why you post full videos so all the info is there, having half videos only show half the facts, half the facts lead to half baked opinions like mine there ^^  haha :)

@Kaerar I understand you completely but for the most part this game is about Touring Cars. And I believe that is what Flukey is thinking about. And in that style of racing the line possibilities are lot more narrow. Due to tires that are almost half as wide, more weight, and ton more downforce. 

And when the F1 guy's are actually close to each other they need to take different lines into corners because the downforce from the car in front will cause the following cars to lose downforce. Here in the States it is referred to as "dirty air". 

I see your point it's pretty valid, but having been an avid BTCC and DTM fan since childhood as well as JGTC, STCC, WTCC and the various European GT Championships, I'll still back my statement of there being multiple lines through corners, usually the slower ones.

@Kaerar‌ you sound like an F1 fan....

Did you see the Monaco race last year (I think) where Perez dived down the inside of Alonso @ the chicane after the tunnel.... Forced Alonso to take avoiding action and cut the chicane. 

Then Alonso was made to give Perez the place.  

How do you feel about that?  Personally I thought it was crap,  but maybe he was just on "his line".

As for people's driving styles, I'm not interested in their style,  they should be more concerned about my style....hit me off or run me off,  block me or dive up my inside....it's war baby. 

A certain angry father is soon to realise that. Lol

I did and yes I thought it was unfair but then again Monaco is a unique and rather odd track. Closest to it is Valencia and no-one likes that track either. Must remember than the pass also occurred under the heavy handed penalty system that's literally been scrapped in the last two races to allow drivers to race instead of complain over team radio about rule breaches.

I understand the issue with inside passing with online racing as the cars "hitbox" can push into other cars causing accidental collision (very apparent with Australian Pings!). In normal racing though if you have legitimately got the inside line on the opponent then the opponent usually has to give way unless they can stay alongside at corner exit. There have been many situations of cars going two abreast into corner complexes and staying that way through multiple corners (sometimes with minor contact) and still come out the other end without major crashing. I just wish the collisions for online racing were a little more clean cut instead of the server having to assume vectors half the time...

@RTAnoskills in your last video. By chance did the Brazilian player have the awful noise a Kinect makes during the whole race? For some reason I think that 95% of the amount of Kinects sold in the world are in Brazil and turned up to full blast!