Sign in to follow this  

DO NOT BUY BRITISH CAR PACK ON PS3!!!!

I bought the british car pack, ingame a bought a garage slot at 100.000, I bought that lousy Mclaren f1  at 1.600.000 and guess what! That bloody car is one of my corrupt car (I have now 4 of them) So that pack cost me €2.99 real money, and 1.700.000 virtual money. I cannot use it because when I do my game crashes, I cannot sell it because it tells me it worth 0.00 and I lost a garage slot! Jesus codies I urge you don't make any games anymore because you are not worth coming on the PS4, just go over to make little games for cellphones!

They rush the game out the door (why, I have no idea!) then slam us with DLC right away while the game sits corrupted with suicidal AI and tons of bugs... I will never buy any CM DLC until they actually release a finished game... I'm sure someone in CM actually would try to sell us a DLC patch to fix the game...haha

yeh i hear ya. i wont be buying any DLC. why on earth release DLC before even fixing the damn game?? greed comes to mind. forget the end user. lets see how much and how fast we can make some coin

I HATE Autosport!! Grid2 kicked butt because you could actually DRIVE the cars. In autospurt if you put on the brake it's ALL the way on and it makes you go straight!!! What is that about????? Go around a turn?? Yeah slow down to granny speed and you can while everyone passes your azz.....It sux

I HATE Autosport!! Grid2 kicked butt because you could actually DRIVE the cars. In autospurt if you put on the brake it's ALL the way on and it makes you go straight!!! What is that about????? Go around a turn?? Yeah slow down to granny speed and you can while everyone passes your azz.....It sux

Not sure if trolling or serious....

are you being serious or joking you gotta be joking. I like the sentence about putting your brakes on and going straight if you're going a hundred miles per hour and you put your brakes on and turn your wheel you're going to go straight not going to turn. So yes you must slow down when you come to a turn so you can make the turn, you must be one of those that go full blast into a turn and then smash into somebody to slow you down right? and then you make your turn.

I play over on the good old Xbox & I didn't buy the dlc. Because I didn't really play in those car classes. 

Anyway, the reason CM put out dlc before a patch is because the dlc was scheduled to come out this week even before the game was released, it really has no bearing on anything that there is a patch needed or not. 

Frostbitten is correct, these things are planned months ahead. Maybe wait till a patch is released for the consoles before jumping on your soapbox. Then if they don't deliver, off with their heads :)

FOSTBITTEN said:

...the reason CM put out dlc before a patch is because the dlc was scheduled to come out this week even before the game was released...

Goresh said:

Frostbitten is correct, these things are planned months ahead...

I feel cheated & devalued as a customer when a company's preparation & delivery of paid add-on content exceeds their preparation & delivery of quality & defect prevention/correction... It makes me less likely to purchase from that company again & more likely to caution others on buying from that company.

Yep, my SLR 722 is corrupted as well. I see myself as a very patient & calm person but Codies, you are seriously pushing my limits.