Sign in to follow this  

F1™ 2016 – Coming to iOS, tvOS and Android devices | Codemasters Blog

F1™ 2016 – Coming to iOS, tvOS and Android devices | Codemasters Blog

We’ve got some great news for you! Yes, it’s true, F1™ 2016, the official videogame of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, is coming to iOS, tvOS and Android devices in Autumn 2016.

Read the full story here

Mjhead seriously I have made this point many time OSX ON A MAC WILL AND SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY RACING
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT CAN HANDLE IT
Macs are not gaming PC'S

Mjhead seriously I have made this point many time OSX ON A MAC WILL AND SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY RACING
HOW DO YOU KNOW IT CAN HANDLE IT
Macs are not gaming PC'S
Away you and sit down :p  Quite a few of the previous F1 games have been released on Mac (having been ported by Feral Interactive), as have plenty of other AAA titles, and they run just fine.

My Thrustmaster T500RS is not regonised any longer on F1 2016 after last update PS4....please fix..!!!

hola ,en el volante thrustmaster t500 no guarda la configuracion al usar el mando,va los pedales pero no gira el volante ni va el cambio de marchas.gracias y saludos

CODEMASTERS FFS in 5 more hours it is November 1st 2016 (I.E WINTER) You said you would reveal more about this in FALL! Have you scrapped it or what because people are looking forward to it !

I'm guessing that as this will be the 1st time they've tried to put 1 of their games onto mobiles, they may have had a few issues to sort out before releasing...