Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 Patch Notes - 08/09/2016 - v1.4.0

Hoo

• Codemasters Staff

A new patch is available for PS4 that addresses some of the online issues that have been reported. The fix list is as follows:

• Fixed host crashing while on track during large sessions
  • Fixed positions going out of sync following host migration
  • Fixed issue with players getting stuck in session lobby
  • Improved latency in online sessions

Hoo said:

A new patch is available for PS4 that addresses some of the online issues that have been reported. The fix list is as follows:

Thanks!
welldone codemasters  for new patch ,fingers crossed f1 2016 will be back to its best , before monday game was brilliant ,from monday online racing was killed so i have high hopes you tested it and reverted game to as before , a big thankyou from mr senna,  ps i am keeping my eyes on you lot
Hoo said:

We still can't change our helmets in career? Codemasters plz..
echoes93 said:
I have just installed the new patch and my career mode race distance has gone down from 50% to 25% and I can't change it, help!!
Ah ffs. Are you serious? 

I dont touch online so I better not install this patch. I dont want to fuck my career in the ****. 
Runalf said:
echoes93 said:
I have just installed the new patch and my career mode race distance has gone down from 50% to 25% and I can't change it, help!!
Ah ffs. Are you serious? 

I dont touch online so I better not install this patch. I dont want to **** my career in the ****. 
Yup, really quite annoyed... can't think of a way to fix it....
Testing the patch with some league guys right now, so far seems stable, at least for us. No cars skating around (yet.)

https://www.twitch.tv/aletdownofstate

EDIT

Cars skitting about and being full lock is happening again while spectating. It seems to only be pad users that are effected though. Watching the wheel guys, it looks fine. It looks like the animation frames are missing from the actual wheels movement now :S
echoes93 said:
@Runalf: I should have quoted above message of echoes93 to my reply. Hope this clarifies my input?

brainsbush said:
just did a quick check. PS4, F12016 1.4.0, Career mode, Baku. full practice, full quali and 50% race. 

In other words: I do not have the same issue. works fine!

@jennyannem @Lozzy
The patch has not solved the hosts game freezing or crashing, 2 sessions run this evening, 1st one it freezes me out, 2nd one it gives me a psn error code and on both occasions it did not allow me back in to the lobby, 1st one because it said the lobby was no longer open, it was, the 2nd one gave me no option to join even though i had invites.

i would also still like to mention again that there HAS to be a feature added to remove AI cars once a human has been disconnected, ok yes you have allowed us to choose there driver level but we do not want them on the track at all, they are not even ghosted when the AI takes over.

We did a test race, a driver gets disconnected we forced this, his car is taken over by AI then a safety car came out for no reason other than a driver had gone through an advertising board, no damage but safety car came out, where did the human's new AI driver end up as the other drivers and AI's pitted? 2nd place!! so in a league of humans there would now be an AI driver getting in the way when they should not be there.

I know codemasters are working hard to solve the issues that have come up, but some fundamental simple items that should be available are just not there and could make F1 2016 the worst game ever for league races.

Archived