Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 Patch Notes - 08/09/2016 - v1.4.0

Hoo

Well I haven't actually gone to the race yet,but it says 25% on the loading screen. Although I just completed the tyre management program and it was the same amount of laps as in the last race (I'm at Bahrain, Aus and Bah have very similar race distances), does the tyre management scale to the race length?
Hoo said:

A new patch is available for PS4 that addresses some of the online issues that have been reported. The fix list is as follows:

• Fixed host crashing while on track during large sessions
  • Fixed positions going out of sync following host migration
  • Fixed issue with players getting stuck in session lobby
  • Improved latency in online sessions

Could you please do something about the helmets??? At least let us change it when the season ends.. It would be so cool if you could have the mercedes star in the front if you'd drive for them.. Or the red bull logo if you'd drive for RB or TR... btw, I am kind of a noobie, I don't really know if you can do anything about it, but it would awesome since helmets are such a personal thing to drivers...
ps4, round 5 career, renault, game crashed, 100% race, 4 laps after mid race change of plan for intermediates from full wet.  after pause, looking at instant replay, just uploaded the 1.4 update today. (US player) just to help with the bug fixes. First time this has happened. 
This new patch doesnt seem to have fixed anything.i was on the start at abu dhabi on f1 2016 on ps4 and of the start someone was controlling my car for 3/4 of a lap and then i regained control.also i lost my front wing at abu dhabi on the mclaren honda and it felt like it was even broke.also the framerate drops at spa.this patch has not worked and its dissapointing as this could be such a great game.i also got a blue screen crash at hungary.and when you spectate in the lobby the cars are going of to the left everytime like they are crabbing along the straight
I've had limited running in small lobby;

spectate was fine, could switch drivers and camera views
drivers still had dodgy steering, very digital (no steering, full lock etc) both during race and spectate
no lag experienced (but very small field of 3 total, no AI)
 no other obvious issues.

Archived