Jump to content Jump to content

PS4 Patch Notes - 08/09/2016 - v1.4.0

Hoo

Codies, what's the possibility of opening up the Beta again where you can allow players to test the patches before they go live? I would imagine the online testing you can do within your studios is very limited compared to your customers.

Just feels like this is patching one thing, but bringing in more issues over and over until the F1 2017 game. You had a solid game before patch 1.03, I for one want to help get it back to being great again!
Codies, what's the possibility of opening up the Beta again where you can allow players to test the patches before they go live? I would imagine the online testing you can do within your studios is very limited compared to your customers.

Just feels like this is patching one thing, but bringing in more issues over and over until the F1 2017 game. You had a solid game before patch 1.03, I for one want to help get it back to being great again!
True words..hoply they do for future...or make a tool on consoles to transmite video direct to Codemaster
Please answer my question HelmetSquad. Thks.
Codemasters every day that spends my anger is bigger.
Race 25% Brasil. Race tires: soft, medium and hard
Start with medium tires, change tires and I put medium and in the last lap DSQ for infringing regulation of tires.
You haven´t even idea of F1 rules. Thank you for not leaving ourselves to begin our championship online.
When it seems that you cannot do it worse, they excel themselves this way same.

Wait so you started with medium, pitted and put on medium on last lap and Codies don't know the tyre rules?
No No, sorry, soft in the lap 10. Race tires, medium, and soft, and DSQ in the last lap.
OK makes sense. Anyone else had this bug?
Madmaz116 said:
Ok this is confusing , some of you are saying it's fine after the patch others are saying it's fine as long as there are 8 or less human players, others are saying it's still broken , ****? I don't know what to believe?...I can't test it as I'm away...lol
It's f**ked. That's all you need to know lol
I have to agree with those who are saying that this was a really solid game before the 1.03 (i think) update. Although I didn't have much time to play it yet was really looking forward to eventually playing it properly, but then the updates happened lol.
Please answer my question HelmetSquad. Thks.
Codemasters every day that spends my anger is bigger.
Race 25% Brasil. Race tires: soft, medium and hard
Start with medium tires, change tires and I put medium and in the last lap DSQ for infringing regulation of tires.
You haven´t even idea of F1 rules. Thank you for not leaving ourselves to begin our championship online.
When it seems that you cannot do it worse, they excel themselves this way same.

Wait so you started with medium, pitted and put on medium on last lap and Codies don't know the tyre rules?
No No, sorry, soft in the lap 10. Race tires, medium, and soft, and DSQ in the last lap.
OK makes sense. Anyone else had this bug?
The Medium and the Hard are the mandatory tyres for use in the race and the tyre you start on doesn't count. 
Swift747 said:
Madmaz116 said:
Ok this is confusing , some of you are saying it's fine after the patch others are saying it's fine as long as there are 8 or less human players, others are saying it's still broken , ****? I don't know what to believe?...I can't test it as I'm away...lol
It's f**ked. That's all you need to know lol
Ok so are all the reported problems happening when there are loads of players in a game or is it happening no matter how many?
I think that ingame the most problems were solved, with the cost of spectator cam being broken as hell ( goodbye livestreaming). Isn't it possible to revert to the same online infrastucture and option, that wer ein patch 1.02? just applying the safety car and AI improvements but revert back the online, that would ensure the best gaming experience. Tbh i wonder even why codies touched the netcode. The big issues were the AI not ghosting when being slow and also the SC deltas being inconsistent, but the online stablility with the new patch still feels worse then with 1.02.
I think that ingame the most problems were solved, with the cost of spectator cam being broken as hell ( goodbye livestreaming). Isn't it possible to revert to the same online infrastucture and option, that wer ein patch 1.02? just applying the safety car and AI improvements but revert back the online, that would ensure the best gaming experience. Tbh i wonder even why codies touched the netcode. The big issues were the AI not ghosting when being slow and also the SC deltas being inconsistent, but the online stablility with the new patch still feels worse then with 1.02.
I completely agree with this. I'm doing a quick stream to see how it is right now and it's mostly fine. Spectator Mode and other cars have the all or nothing steering which is pretty annoying but it was fine before. The deltas need adjusting and the lobby leaving cars need to be ghosted and/or have an option to disable them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMC0iyKtqSg
PeukieNL said:

CODEMASTERS LOOK THIS MULTIPLAYER VIDEO PLEASE!

https://youtu.be/s4jm49rlveM?t=3m25s

This vid is replay mode , what's it like when you are racing are the cars skidding around like that in the race or is it only when you are watching a reply , coz if its just on replay I can live with that 

Archived