Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can set the cars up to drift or I can set the cars up to snap over steer. I can set the cars tires up to be grippy or I can set the cars tires up to be like driving on ice. Car set up options,use them.                               

kevinkirk said:
I can set the cars up to drift or I can set the cars up to snap over steer. I can set the cat up to be grippy or I can set the car up to be like driving on ice. Car set up options,use them.                               
On spectate cams. Also cars you can see on track. 

HiNDLE said:
kevinkirk said:
I can set the cars up to drift or I can set the cars up to snap over steer. I can set the cat up to be grippy or I can set the car up to be like driving on ice. Car set up options,use them.                               
On spectate cams. Also cars you can see on track. 
oh,your talking about when watching replays. Sorry thought you were talking about the handling when driving.

HiNDLE said:
Some people might not have updated yet. 
Wouldn't be able to play online if not updated. 
Yes they will. If they already played online before the update went live. 
Well I'm playing with a friend who's updated and he's confirming what I've said ^^^^^

We've long had the 200 mph sideways cars, it's one of those legacy things they leave in the game so we know what we are playing, like a little codies calling card.

Better that than that guy Randal's video with GTA riot mode engaged.