Sign in to follow this  

Any interest in Starting a South African League

Hi

I'd like to see how much interest there is in starting a South African League, so if you're from SA and would be interested reply here.

Do think you will get much interest, doubt there are too many South Africans playing this game. Surely it would make sense to join a european league? Its the same time zone?

We are a international league but we are racing in the same time zone like you. We have places available and If you like you can join us.

I don't know which Platform you use, so I give you the general Link to our Leagues.
http://thebestonlineracing.com/forum/index.php?board/34-f1-2016/

Best regards, ;)
delpierofan10

What level places are available at TBOR..I´m a rookie and on XB1...driving with to to much experienced players is not what I look for. 

Ive signed up with a league in Europe so will see how that goes, but the main reason for trying to get something going locally is due to our high ping on European servers. Eventhough my connection quality is really good, I often get 1ms ping on local speedtest servers, the ping obviously goes up massively when connecting to a server almost 6000 miles away...

I'll be interested. ;) Get me on Skype. We may be able to get a few others as well.

My Skype username is the same as my username here.

KingManWV said:
Do think you will get much interest, doubt there are too many South Africans playing this game. Surely it would make sense to join a european league? Its the same time zone?
We always have to suffer with our 200 ping on these games. Local is lekker, as we like to say.

On games with proper netcode it works fine connecting to Europe, but not Codies.

KingManWV said:
Unfortunately this is the truth. Not much interest here, and it's very expensive due to our currency, and import costs of racing equipment to SA.

Fanatec doesn't even ship stuff to SA any more because of numerous broken/lost stock on shipping.