Sign in to follow this  

2014 Pirelli Hungarian Grand Prix

Alonso is by far the best driver on the grid though, Hamilton, Vettel, Ricciardo, or any of the other top drivers are not even close in the races. He's an absolute legend, I wouldn't be surprised if Kimi is outperforming that car and Alonso is just that quick.

Speaking of Raikkonen he did a really good job today.

Alonso is by far the best driver on the grid though, Hamilton, Vettel, Ricciardo, or any of the other top drivers are not even close in the races. He's an absolute legend, I wouldn't be surprised if Kimi is outperforming that car and Alonso is just that quick.

Speaking of Raikkonen he did a really good job today.

Troof.

I think my favourite part of every race weekend is seeing the well dressed men in suits scurry off the podium to avoid being soaked by the champagne. 

Guys come on, there is really no need for all this Vettel vs Ricciardo stuff. Honestly, I'm starting to get sick of you spewing at each other after every race. Obviously Ricciardo is having better luck this season, and of course Vettel has his moments in the sun, but just because Vettel finished lower than Ricciardo, doesn't mean that he is any worse than him, and vice versa. 

Guys come on, there is really no need for all this Vettel vs Ricciardo stuff. Honestly, I'm starting to get sick of you spewing at each other after every race. Obviously Ricciardo is having better luck this season, and of course Vettel has his moments in the sun, but just because Vettel finished lower than Ricciardo, doesn't mean that he is any worse than him, and vice versa. 

Couldn't agree more. +100 agrees

Bottas 8th was disappointing, but the pitstop left him waiting for everyone to go past and the Williams just doesn't like damp conditions. 

Awesome race. Glad for the top 3. Ricciardo once again proving his might and that he can keep up with the best and even do better. 

But once again what an awesome drive from Hamilton, from the pitlane this time. Its a proper shame he couldn't just get Alonso at the end and secure 2nd to reduce the now 11 point gap a tad bit more. But yeah Alonso once again proving that he is the best, how he did what he did I don't think we'll ever know :p 

I wonder if (our) Seb has already found a fitting avatar with Hamilton on it ...

"Your" Seb and "the" Seb are the same person ;)

Race was effectively cast in the first SC for Vettel today. It wasn't really bad strategy, just unlucky positioning to have just passed the pit lane entry as the safety car came out. Same with the rest. Then Ricciardo fell in to the best position and showed what the RB could do in clean air. It's a shame, but hey ho. Alonso is the driver of the day in the fact he was one of the guys who also got caught out because of the first safety car and somehow managed to be in the action come the end. 

fIsince08 said:

What a race! Really pleased for Lewis!

And I'm so glad Brundle did the grid walk, Damon and Jonny's comedy show at Hockenheim was awful.

Didn't you post the exact same thing before the race? :p

mike96 said:
fIsince08 said:

What a race! Really pleased for Lewis!

And I'm so glad Brundle did the grid walk, Damon and Jonny's comedy show at Hockenheim was awful.

Didn't you post the exact same thing before the race? :p

It was saved in my drafts so I presumed it didn't actually post :p 

I found it funny when they said "Daniel you have never finished on the leaders lap here before". And he said something along the lines of "Oh don't say that man!". 

Well then.

Yeah it's no good, although Alonso's performance is a bit pointless if he's never going to win anything again, which at this rate he won't.

Ferrari are gradually improving. Anyone see Mattiaci apologize to Ted, was a nice moment aha