Sign in to follow this  

Grid Autosport: Can't level up cars as game keeps crashing.

I don't know if this problem has already been addressed, so here we go.

I've got about 10 cars in my garage now, but the two cars I bought recently (Silvia Drifter and Group A Skyline TC) I'm unable to level up as the game keeps crashing every time I try to finish a race! It's annoying and I really hope this does eventually get patched.

By the way, I play this on the 360.

I think this has been mentioned before but it really needs to be addressed, I have the same problem with the Lola but on the PS3... But you can buy some DLC to help ease the pain! oh wait, I heard that some of those cars are glitched as well! humm...

We're aware of the problem and it will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

I've got about 19 cars in my garage,and six of them are all level 1 and i cant level them up every time i use them and if i am in 1 place or 10th place my game crashes and restart it is so annoying and i cant sell them it will not let me so if you have a level one car's don't use it use the loaner car then your game will not crash i tried this last night and its works ok for now. So just now i play on PC so don't know if it's going to be the same for 360 and PS3 hope this fix comes really soon

Well, for now I don't have to worry about this problem as my save file is corrupted, making the game unplayable. All I can say is don't bother trying to level up those cars again and stick with the few you started off with.

Grid 2 certainly didn't have the greatest physics, but at least it didn't stress me out like GA has...

This issue really needs addressing, here's my thread about the same http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/2945/new-cars-bugged#latest