Jump to content Jump to content

Multiple Issues Since Latest Patch (PC)

Zeo

Since the latest patch, I'm getting several bugs, which makes this game unplayable;

1. Getting blacked flag for reversing down the grid even before the lights go out.
2. AI Cars are sort of like cloning them selves, duplicates of them appear and then re-sync up when slowing down, kind of like a time warp effect.
3. Game randomly crashes to desktop, could be during or after a race, no set pattern.
4. Game is no longer saving, just lost half of my season& car setups and now having to restart it again.
5. Also AI is still backing out of over taking moves on legendary/ultimate settings, I thought they were suppose to be fixed in the latest patch?
6. AI setting unrealistic times during P1 and Q1, seems that their S1 and S2 times make up the whole lap and seems to ignore the S3 section.
---Added more---
7. Just did a Ultimate Season Race, no collision detection, could drive through walls, under the ground. AI cars and safety car without a penalty or retirement.
8. If you harass the safety car (which you can do on this version) and force it in to the wall/barrier/off track you can pass it with out penalty, basically gaining a whole lap.
9. 'Up To Temperature' Achievement seems bugged, tried it with and without assists, aimed for 100C give or take a few degrees and still nothing, perhaps Jeff could advise us as to what temperature the tyres need to be at? 
10. Graphical issues at Australia and Mexico tracks in any mode, it's like the sky has lost it's visual and goes odd colours and glitches/clips.
11. AI seems to stay in 4th gear on an out lap during qualifying.

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 9/11/2016, 14:53:00
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.160802-1857)
 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: Z170MX-Gaming 5
BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/16/15 20:51:07 Ver: 05.0000B
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 32718MB RAM
Page File: 10720MB used, 54765MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode

Archived