Jump to content Jump to content

Co op championship mode online, PS4.

Beans_

Hello guys. Came across this issue while doing a co op session with a friend. My friend lost connection to the qualy session, so at the end of qualy it kicked me to the co op lobby. I invited him back into the game and we continued the qualy and race. After we had finished we came back to the co op lobby to start the next race, but we had noticed that it had deleted all our progress in terms of the points we had gained in the previous races. 
  • Codemasters Staff
Hi @inspiretheworld which platform are you playing on? I take it you're doing full qualifying? Did your friend make it through that session (did he set a time before he was disconnected)?
Hey, we are playing on ps4. No, we had it on 30 mins practice, short qualy and 25% race. What happened was it came up on my screen that he had lost connection, but in fact it had put him into a seperate lobby of his own and he was still driving around. It had duplicated my lobby. Once I finished the session it kicked me back into a multiplayer co op lobby screen. I invited him back in, and like I said once we finished the race it only had the results from the race we had just completed. I take it that because of the duplication its whiped the scores etc. Hope this helps. 

Archived