Sign in to follow this  

Jupiter Eagleray - is it possible to have custom liveries?

It seems you can't actually own this car so it seems you can't? Shame that because you could customise the livery in both the original GRID and GRID 2...

Yeah I wondered this the other day too. I thought I was missing something too. I guess it is a good thing you cannot own The Jupiter though. Can you imagine the cost to fix one from race to race?  :p

yeah agree , codies must add the possibility to get jupiter and to set your own livery on it.. the miss of this thing , its one of the reasons that almost none playes online the DD , which was one of the most famous modes in previous 2 grid games.. and about repair cost , it should not be, as the impact rating as well... :|

Hehe, yeah you should be able to buy a Jupiter and put your own livery on it like all the other cars. That would be sweet and yes, impact ratings and repair bills should not apply to it. What would be even better would be the addition of the Holbrook Growler and the Lafayette Eulogy from DiRT Showdown so we'd have a selection of vehicles to pick from in DD.

The guys I derby race with, told me Sunday they not happy with GRID Autosport derby racing. So They started up GRID 2 and I join them with my purple Jupiter. It to bad Codmasters will not fix the Detroit short track so laps will always count, after Codies mess up the lap count after the last patch that fix the cheating of checkpoints on the Detroit long track!

http://www.lay-zmattress.com/flatout2/purple44/GRID%202/Jupiter-purple-rim.jpg

Still waiting for text chat, will it be in a patch soon?

Yup, more tracks in addition to Detroit would be a great addition as well.

Who else would like to see the Holbrook Growler and the Lafayette Eulogy from DiRT Showdown included in GRID Autosport so we'd have a selection of vehicles to pick from in DD?