Sign in to follow this  

PLZ FIX K&N Motorsport

Hi,

Im in season 43 and have almost everything on Level 11 and still no offer why has this come? it should be when you've won everything you should have acces to every team. No no you have to drive all over again to get this stupid theme WHY? im getting sick off this game i liked it @ the beginning , compare to GRID 2 is this 9/10 and GRID 2 more like 2/10 but ist getting so boring now just to get this 1 team for my trophy. Even when i do some events i get no new teams @ all. So plz fix this it aint funny.

Well ive raced another 5 season's in different classes wich would lead 2 K&N (i found this in other tread) and still no succes even no team offers changing @ all. This cant be normal.

I'm on PC and have finished the Grid Legends, and level 10 for all disciplines, yet still no K&N.

What am i supposed to do, repeat events over and over till K&N shows up? Cba with that...

Can @Loore confirm that this is a bug and will be fixed in the future? Or are the chances meant to be as low as they are, and its designed so that you have to repeat events for K&N to show up?

I've given the career team a poke to see if they can offer some explanation, will report back once I hear anything.

Bit of an update on this. Firstly, you can find K&N in the following events:

Touring Car (Tier 2 and 3)

• Zoom International Series
  • Pirtek International League
    EBC Brakes International Championship
  • OZ Racing World Series
  • Sparco World League
  • Garmin UltimateChampionship

Endurance (Tier 1, 2 and 3)

• Pipercross Challenge
  • EBC Brakes League
  • Pirtek Championship
  • OZ Racing International Series
  • Sparco International League
  • Garmin International Championship
  • Pirtek World Series
  • Autosport World League
  • Eibach Ultimate Championship

Open Wheel (Tier 2 and 3)

• Pipercross International Series
  • Garmin International League
  • Pirtek International Championship
  • EBC Brakes World Series
  • Autosport World League
  • OZ Racing World Championship

Tuner (Tier 3)

• Hellaflush Super Modified Open
  • Vesaro Super Modified League
  • Alpinestars Super Modified World Masters

K&N have a very exacting, almost ruthless strategy, in order to compete with Ravenwest for the top spots. They only want the ‘proven’ best drivers. They will only make offers to drivers that have shown they can repeatedly fulfil their contracts, for the lesser teams, and in the longer competitions. They want those that consistently finish the competition on the podium and are focussed on a particular motorsport. You may need prove that over successive seasons, in similar competitions, before they’ll come knocking.

You'll want to get yourself in a position to be getting targets along the lines of finishing 2nd or above for the top teams to come knocking.

OK so what if you have won every race in all disciplines and still no contract offer ?

Winning races is only part of it, are you meeting all the team and sponsor objectives as well?

jerrymackturner said:

OK so what if you have won every race in all disciplines and still no contract offer ?

I think that means you suck.

Your probably right but u must swallow u donkey. Why don't you quit stalking me .....

Your kidding right?  You have been humping my leg on every single one of my posts.

Thats not a good explanation because i keep winning and completing the team objectives and still no K&N so this is a huge BUG

I´ve got an offer from K&N. (Image below). I´ve driven 6 seasons on the open wheels formula B cars. 4 on the shortest one and 1 on the others. Best result is 3rd on each championship. Won both cups. Playing on very hard on PC, hope this helps.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1556x875q90/536/fYbMbJ.jpg