Jump to content Jump to content

The Ai on Brands hatch it's super annoying

i was making the racenet race of endurance, the lola ones and i got incredibly mad, 25 is the number of times that i had to restart the race because some stupid crashed me/ or spinned me out of track, i tried to crash them and make my own way between those ducktards and magically the one who got out of track was me ._. the AI was sticked to the track, crashed one in the doors and nothing happened i'm mad at the AI now

This week this Endurance challenge could be in Party mode with no problem, the only thing to do is ram and crash the IA at the begginig and run as hell, not too much "endurance", maybe a noobies online race instead.

Salute.

Whaaat? That was pretty easy, I think. You start last, so the only one bothering you at the start is the one beside you, so don't turn left.

Into the corner, look that you don't hit a car as it costs you momentum and drive on the right side. So enter a little bit slower, don't touch and have the higher speed when exiting. That way, you can easily get up to 5th place braking into Druids (and using the 5th as wall). Stay behind the rest for the next corner and overtake the next three on the left braking into Surtees. The last one you'll get on the straight.

That worked for me every single time I tried it. As usual, when in the pack, don't bother with race line. That won't help in any way.

i know how to race on brands hatch since it's my favorite track, I'm having problems with the AI who brakes you on the face and always tries to spin you out as a plus i got mad and tried to crash everyone but they were stuck to the track and the only one who got out of the track was me

i know how to race on brands hatch since it's my favorite track, I'm having problems with the AI who brakes you on the face and always tries to spin you out as a plus i got mad and tried to crash everyone but they were stuck to the track and the only one who got out of the track was me

Sounds like it helped .

What I described wasn't how to race on brands hatch, but how to get round the AI. My way has nothing to do with race line. You already know, that AI is ricidulously slow in corners, so take your time when entering and use that. As I said, after Druids I always managed 5th at least. The only time you can and must touch one is in Druids, otherwise you can't pass him.

yeah what i meant by what i said is u gotta find the most efficient way to pass the AI in the first 2-3 turns without loss of momentum as photonik says then it should be plain sailing thereafter. it just may take a few attempts to find that golden way through. get inside of em in turn 1 then use em to brake at druids and u should have 4

i got 3:41.4 in loaner. not great but top 40 on ps3

yeah what i meant by what i said is u gotta find the most efficient way to pass the AI in the first 2-3 turns without loss of momentum as photonik says then it should be plain sailing thereafter. it just may take a few attempts to find that golden way through. get inside of em in turn 1 then use em to brake at druids and u should have 4

i got 3:41.4 in loaner. not great but top 40 on ps3

i got gold for a second and something less than 500 but i was so enraged that i didn't cared about it as a plus a couple of times i got spinned out on the last turn on the third lap UBERMADNESS!!!