Jump to content Jump to content

[PC - V1.5.0] AI keeps sticking and chrashing in the back

EnsiFerrum

Just had a Quick Race at Sepang with the Ferrari, racing as Kimi "Leave me alone ..." Raikonnen. Race started with heavy rain, finished with dry conditions.
2 times the AI chrashed in my back!

Both times on the left is enough room for the AI! If this has just happened once I might have thought anout just bad luck. But 2 times, at the very same place on the track? And I didn't brake early, rather late for the line I've Chosen.

Just had a Quick Race at Sepang with the Ferrari, racing as Kimi "Leave me alone ..." Raikonnen. Race started with heavy rain, finished with dry conditions.
2 times the AI chrashed in my back!

Both times on the left is enough room for the AI! If this has just happened once I might have thought anout just bad luck. But 2 times, at the very same place on the track? And I didn't brake early, rather late for the line I've Chosen.
Ιndeed and I would agree with you, and for me after todays patch(PC - V1.5.0)the AΙ is more aggressive from behind,became and myself  several times today(and quick race and career and championship mode).

Had this many many times in ps4 career and Multiplayer Championship. Really annoying since its not realistic that ai drives directly in the back even on streight ways.
please fix this since the Rest is Great in the game ;) But in Multiplayer its a Real fun killer :(

Archived