F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

What happened with loaner cars ._.

i was playing the other day with my superb ford sierra on classicsidon'tknowwhat category, everybody was a low level so then everybody was using loaner cars 

i couldn't catch the pack, not even cutting some edges and road, it was like the loaner cars were super powered, i know that the skyline is way better than the sierra but i like the sierra most 

i don't know what happened ._. sorry i didn't capitalized some words but i'm writing that hell of fast because i'm leaving to the oculist while i write cheers!

NOTE almost everybody had the sierra except for two, everybody had the default livery 

The Sierra is much lighter, so it corners better than the Skyline. I don't think the Skyline is way better than the Sierra. I don't think it's better at all to be honest. But, perhaps you changed some tuning settings and ruined the balance of the car? Or, maybe, everyone was just faster in that class? I don't know, I'm just throwing stuff out there.

TUSMBOX said:
The Sierra is much lighter, so it corners better than the Skyline. I don't think the Skyline is way better than the Sierra. I don't think it's better at all to be honest. But, perhaps you changed some tuning settings and ruined the balance of the car? Or, maybe, everyone was just faster in that class? I don't know, I'm just throwing stuff out there.

i don't think the tuning thing because it's level 1 i've never raced it, and skylines always outrun me on any race ._. and the people were all newbies and low levels so i'm confused because my sierra with 100% status should outrun everyone 

Sierra is a lot better then Skyline in my opinion... Skyline only starts faster and has more speed... But in corners sucks compared to Sierra.

What happened to you, cant explain it, unless you are slower then what you think. It may not even be a problem with your skill, maybe you are using driving aids? In Sierra, I am guessing, that if you use TC, you are doomed (I dont use aids, so I am not sure about this, but its likely).

Sierra is a fu**machine!! LOL, in Grid 2 was a new drift uncontrolable festival but in AS is a CAR, not very easy to manage but is a CAR, not a piece of wood like the other, and as a general rule in AS, 4x4 cars are slow, pretty slow and bored. Some aids and tunnigs can ruin its performance, depends on what, when, and of course the style, even it tends to "drift" corners very real. I was amazed in Indianapolis how quick, fast and funny was a race yesterday too.

Is a little bit sad, IMHO, that some cars sometimes are in the wrong category, or could be in anothers, Sierra is a pleasure in streets, some hypercars are a waste in streets, depends...i guess.

Salute.