Sign in to follow this  

Online Track Voting

As we have a patch on the way to increase the size of the online playlists massively, it would be extremely useful to be shown what cars will be used when voting for the next track. It doesn't show this currently. The only way I know what cars will be next is because I am familiar with the current selections.

We should be able to vote for both car and track.  Don't understand why they lock down the playlists so much!

Is a nonsense to choose a track when nobody knows with wich class of cars are going to be raced. I´m soooo bored torace Brands Hatch with the Mini.....is fun sometimes but is loooong. Anyway, first the category and cars and then after: the track, is pure logical.

Salute.

With the way it is now, I can predict with 85% accuracy the discipline and class of cars, or at least narrow it down to 2 or 3 choices. I don't see what the big deal is about knowing what car you're gonna be driving on a specific track. Is it really gonna change your mind if you have a choice between Spa and Jarama, and you're expecting Indycars, but they give you the Formula B Lola?

agreed .. we should know the car's class before voting.. plus more combinations in playlist should be better.. i prefer custom lobbies and many times i host my own custom lobby so i am not involved a lot with playlist , only in not busy times that i can not find players in custom.. 

i agree with the posts above. its nice to know whats coming up, class wise. maybe have the choices different classes too just to spice up the selection even more. like one option street one choice tuner and so on. i hate being locked on to endurance 7mins for two gt40 races then two shelbys

Id really a more acat style playlist, open wheel, touring and endurance on street on street tracks- that kind of thing, Mix it up a bit more :)

Loggy said:

Id really a more acat style playlist, open wheel, touring and endurance on street on street tracks- that kind of thing, Mix it up a bit more :)

Perfect example of not reading through some other threads . this is being implemented into a patch already .it would I think be out after the corruption fix is implemented.

They should do away with voting altogether.  There is already way too much waiting in lobbies in almost all Codies games.  Do we really need to vote?  Then wait yet another 45 seconds? Then wait some more for tuning etc.  Then wait again...and again...and again...

I came here to race.  Not click-click-click-click-click-click-click my way through a million damn menus.

OnLiveTig said:
They should do away with voting altogether.  There is already way too much waiting in lobbies in almost all Codies games.  Do we really need to vote?  Then wait yet another 45 seconds? Then wait some more for tuning etc.  Then wait again...and again...and again...

I came here to race.  Not click-click-click-click-click-click-click my way through a million damn menus.

When i create a custom cup for friends or whatever i put 15 sec in both times the system allow, is enough time to repair or modified if users be fast, if people are fast racing why not to be fast adjusting?? XD.  Yes, click, click, click but quick, quick, quick....like a quicktime event. :p

Salute.

The game saves after repairing or upgrading your car on console, which takes up time. I noticed PC players don't have this issue.