Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

players start lights going out at different times??

This is starting to annoy me as when we start a race I sometimes get a good start and hit them and it would ruin my race completely with damage and it's so stupid as when people join the lobby they have jump starts and I have a delayed start and it annoys me so much how can it be not that difficult to sort out, I just hope you sort it out soon for our sake. 

Ahh well.. I see the last month's updates beta work have been for Mac only :( https://steamdb.info/app/391040/history/

Please tell me people know why his happens? It happens if someone JOINS MIDWAY through qualifying. Their lights go out 1 second before anyone else's 

Another issue I believe they acknowledged somewhere but are doing nothing about.

Go Codies. Way to knock it out of the park.

kingmjj said:
Please tell me people know why his happens? It happens if someone JOINS MIDWAY through qualifying. Their lights go out 1 second before anyone else's 
is that info has been confirmed?

It's not just one thing..
It did happen to me ( I was told I started before the other's lights went off).
In a 2 drivers session race where I was hosting.
If it can happen there I guess it can happen in any race.

However it seems to happen more often if a driver rejoins.

nah.. the bad stuff is piling up now.
This (the unsynced start lights) the tire bug (start on hardest and you get less wear) and the annoying Safety Car.. and some over-aggressive AI.

CM must have got the 2017 license, else we would have got some more updates (I guess/hope).
Now they (might) be better of starting a much longer beta testing with 2017 than save this one :)