Jump to content Jump to content

Club liveries! Post'em up! :)

@Skiddyboy13‌ I like your colors  B) the Ute kind of looks like a convertible. I like it! 

@NWRCharger‌ I was thinking that taking screenshots was the only way to take take a pic too. And yes I like you livery too.

@888197 I like the colors on your car too. It is too bad it takes a long time to get get K&N unlocked to use for a sponsor. You can have black wheels you just need to put wheels on the main car you used to put your club livery on. Although if you put your club on the Migilia first it will not allow you to change your wheels on that car. But if you used the Commodore you choose your wheels and the colors of wheels then save it. Then the wheels will be the same on all your cars that ise the club livery on (except, Migilia, & the Formula A,B,C cars).

@888197‌  also if you put a # like your 97 it appears even on club members cars too. Which I think a club member should be able to pick their own number. IMO it looks kinda goofy to have everybody in the club with the same number.

Also you guys @Skiddyboy13‌ & @888197‌ you guys should put the name of your club, the initials and what platform you mainly play on.

I give up.........why is it so difficult to stick a picture in here.   

It disapear I guess?

Try to put a space behind the string.

I noticed it happens with vids and and links aswell sometimes putting a space behind it solved it for me so far. 

Actually I believe any character will do but space you dont see.   ;)

@888197 I like the colors on your car too. It is too bad it takes a long time to get get K&N unlocked to use for a sponsor. You can have black wheels you just need to put wheels on the main car you used to put your club livery on. Although if you put your club on the Migilia first it will not allow you to change your wheels on that car. But if you used the Commodore you choose your wheels and the colors of wheels then save it. Then the wheels will be the same on all your cars that ise the club livery on (except, Migilia, & the Formula A,B,C cars).

Thanks. When I went to make the livery I wanted simple, matte red and matte black and I like the idea of having a red car coming to you and a black car leaving you. I was quite surprised at how many templates didn't have room for a major sponsor across the doors. Hmm I might change the wheels one day but I want to keep the cars as authentic as possible; I'm making a livery not pimping out a car. I don't understand why you can't paint stock wheels when you can irl and the default liveries have painted stock wheels.

I agree I think at the very least numbers should be randomly generated for club members. My club's RAVE Autosports [RAS] and I'm on PS3 :)