Sign in to follow this  

Patch Notes - v1.06 (PS4), 1.5.1(Xbox One), All Platforms

Good afternoon,

As the thread title alludes, we're releasing a new patch on all platforms. We're aiming to get these out to all of you in the next day or so. So, without any further ado, here are the patch notes for v1.06 (PS4)/v1.5.1 (Xbox One):

·         Fixed a crash loading specific mid-session saves from a previous version.

·         Fixed the LCD display on the steering wheel not always showing the current gear.

·         Fixed a multiplayer bug that would sometimes show players who pit under the safety car as being in first place which led to the queue breaking and penalties being awarded incorrectly.

·         Players who disconnect now behave like players who have paused, they will ghost and drive at the chosen AI difficulty level.

·         The session starts in countdown will no longer reset when a new player joins the lobby.

·         Fixed a number of crash bugs.

As always, please let us know your thoughts, as well as anything that doesn't appear right.

Great news about the lagged out players ghosting.What about fixes for safety car where if you pit under a safety car you cannot catch back up because you will get a penalty for either going too fast or too slow the main league I race in has had to turn safety car off but I'm sure everyone would like to be able to race with it on as it adds a bit of spice to races,so any news on this? @jennyannem or @lozzy

The session starts in countdown will no longer reset when a new player joins the lobby.

I'm not very sure about this... i rather have the timer increased by a certain amount (like 10 secs or so) for each late join, i say this because most of the times the majority of joins happen during the last seconds and also people set themselves ready even if there are just a couple of players inside, therefore triggering the timeout too early.

·         Fixed a multiplayer bug that would sometimes show players who pit under the safety car as being in first place which led to the queue breaking and penalties being awarded incorrectly.

·         Players who disconnect now behave like players who have paused, they will ghost and drive at the chosen AI difficulty level.

·         The session starts in countdown will no longer reset when a new player joins the lobby.

·         Fixed a number of crash bugs.

Awesome features!!! We need them!!!

caslad81 said:
No new difficulty options yet? Do you have an ETA?
Multiplayer has their focus.                                               

Runalf said:
caslad81 said:
The least used part of the game!

caslad81 said:
Runalf said:
caslad81 said:
What's is this the fourth or fifth patch all of the previous patches were mostly career fixes! And your gonna moan about one patch that has a couple multiplayer fixes! Get over ya self mate

caslad81 said:
Runalf said:
caslad81 said:
Are you kidding us???

caslad81 said:
Runalf said:
caslad81 said:
What's is this the fourth or fifth patch all of the previous patches were mostly career fixes! And your gonna moan about one patch that has a couple multiplayer fixes! Get over ya self mate
Career fixes? LOL 

They have ruined career mode with those "fixes". 

caslad81 said:
Runalf said:
caslad81 said:
MP is used more than SP. 

Swift747 said:
Runalf said:
Why is there no R&D update?  :sweat:             
Becayse it's not broken and career is crap. Bye. 
They are both important. I want multiplayer to work perfect and also single player. 

You are a multiplayer player and you dont give a sh"t about single player. Thats just selfish. 

They are both important and should work properly. 

My first race with the patch in my career mode (expert AI), I was running second with 3 to go and the leader AI pitted for no reason. Don't mind the victory but when Mercedes is winning every race except the races I win, it would've been nice to see Ricciardo win a race. 

@TARJAM and @unknown113 no need to worry, that's my mistake, when I set the number we show on the initial interactive screen (where it shows 1.5.1) I overlooked that Sony require each patch to run in sequence 1.x and that that information is shown along with the patch notes. It didn't seem a big enough deal to delay the patch though.

Where is the patch for PC?
I can see you opened a new branch for the 3 QA Offices just 5h ago.
Any Problems arised which hold back the patch again?