Sign in to follow this  

Blockbusters

seeing as we have a guess the corner game on this forum I thought I'd start my own and see how it progresses. I'm sure most if not all of you Have heard of the quiz show Blockbusters that was once hosted by the late Bob Holness and was recently revived by Challenge and presented by Simon Mayo. On a forum I was on in the past this game worked quite well so I thought I'd try it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKhnVvHWJ3A Basically what I did was just ask a question in the form that they did it on they did it on the TV show Here's an Example What H is the surname of the driver who won the 2014 Bahrain Grand Prix? The answer in this case as you all know was Hamilton |Here's a nice easy one to get us all started What M was the winner of the 1992 F1 world championship?

quite right cougar Mansell was what I was looking for  feel free to put up your own question to see if anyone can answer it after all this is a game to encourage activity on the forum

Which one is the B that celebrates their birthday today, famous for being a manager to many successful F1 drivers?

That's a difficult one.. McLaren ofcourse, I think there was a Hill team as well?
EDIT: Actually I don't think McLaren counts since Bruce McLaren was from New Zealand..