Sign in to follow this  

Blockbusters

Name 4 former drivers from the UK who had F1 teams named after them.
good to see this quiz taking off  good question Dave I'll give you credit for that but it wasn't quite in the form of a Blockbusters one

good to see this quiz taking off  good question Dave I'll give you credit for that but it wasn't quite in the form of a Blockbusters one
Yea but the Blockbuster style is far too easy to Google and come back with an answer, so...

Plus I've never watched Blockbusters and don't intend to either so I don't know what the style is :p

Yea but the Blockbuster style is far too easy to Google and come back with an answer, so...

Plus I've never watched Blockbusters and don't intend to either so I don't know what the style is :p
well I did explain it in my first post in that the letter in the question represents the first letter in the answer and besides most questions would be if you know where to look although tbhI try to answer with knowledge I already have

well I did explain it in my first post in that the letter in the question represents the first letter in the answer and besides most questions would be if you know where to look although tbhI try to answer with knowledge I already have
No your first post said "heres an example" not that we had to do our questions that way dude. I prefer to answer with my own knowledge too, I just don't like how easy it is to either google the answers or already know them. 
A quiz should be difficult to get people thinking, not so easy that it'll die out within a week or two.

Blockbusters in Australia is a DVD/Video shop.

That's all.

That's all.
It was here too :p But it was also a kinda lame TV gameshow too.
I wouldn't exactly call it lame it was very popular back in the 80's in fact it's considered by many as a gameshow classic

That's all.
I wouldn't exactly call it lame it was very popular back in the 80's in fact it's considered by many as a gameshow classic
Well, if you're into that kinda thing. Personally my 80's classics are Predator, Aliens, and myself of course :p

That's all.
Well, if you're into that kinda thing. Personally my 80's classics are Predator, Aliens, and myself of course :p
well I wasn't much into films but sa you said each to their own

Which W shaved off his beard after winning his first ever race in Austria because of a bet ?
not that I can remember him ever having a beard but Webber?