Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Boycott?yeah right!!

I won't be buying 2014 as I have no interest in the F1 games. I was just having a nosey around the forums and stumbled upon your genius post. 

And again! What the hell is wrong with you people! Stop insulting people that you do not agree with! It says much more about you than about me!

Stop taking things so personally, and stop being so self entitled.

Steve Hood the creative director is under no obligation to reply to you on his twitter account.

Steve not replying to you does not confirm that F1 2014 will not be on the PS3

You still decided to sell your PS3.

Now you are blaming everyone but yourself.

This speaks volumes about you

I'm not blaming everyone! I'm blaming Codemastere for being a company not on top of things. You guys are making too much fuzz about one person saying he won't be getting F1 2014. You people make it sound like codemasters will go bankrupt because I refuse to buy a new PS3. 

Again! What is wrong with you people?!

I'm not blaming everyone! I'm blaming Codemastere for being a company not on top of things. You guys are making too much fuzz about one person saying he won't be getting F1 2014. You people make it sound like codemasters will go bankrupt because I refuse to buy a new PS3. 

"Excuse me? I asked Steve several times if I should keep my PS3 for F1 2014. Got no reply. So don't blame me. I would have kept it if Steve would have answered, so yes it's their fault."

This is why we are calling you out, you didn't even wait till the game was officially announced yet you still sold your PS3, but you're blaming Codemasters for your incompetence, this is why people are calling you an idiot, because you downright refuse to accept responsibility for your own actions. What is wrong with you?

Nobody cares if you don't buy F1 2014, I'm sure you won't be missed in the lobbies where you cause first corner pile ups and blame everyone else

YOU made the decision to sell your console, not Codemasters. It's your console, your responsibility. Play a record.

Really? You are blaming people they sell their PS3 because of lack of any news? OMG?! You are really serious about this. Soory but his is getting hilarious. Seeing what they have planned for F1 2014 it's the best decision I made this year. Really go get a grip on reality and stop insulting people who made the smart move! Have fun with your F1 2013 remastered for old tech

I'm done here. See you maybe in 2015, if they really come with a game that is up to todays standards.

Really? You are blaming people they sell their PS3 because of lack of any news? OMG?! You are really serious about this. Soory but his is getting hilarious. Seeing what they have planned for F1 2014 it's the best decision I made this year. Really go get a grip on reality and stop insulting people who made the smart move!

Can't you get it into your head it's your fault you sold. NO-ONE ELSE!

Did you seriously expect anyone before today to tell you what consoles it would be released on and anyway stop crying and get over it, the next game will be out 6 months after on your beloved PS4.

It's a game GET OVER IT!

Really? You are blaming people they sell their PS3 because of lack of any news? OMG?! You are really serious about this. Soory but his is getting hilarious. Seeing what they have planned for F1 2014 it's the best decision I made this year. Really go get a grip on reality and stop insulting people who made the smart move!

>people who MADE the smart move
>"Well this time I will have to boycott the game, I have no other choice. There is no version I can play without having to buy new hardware. Codies have cut me off of my yearly dose of F1 gaming. "
>I have no other choice

Yeah you didn't make that move based on the information you have now.

This is either the most elborate troll on this forum or you're close to brain dead. I'm blaming YOU because YOU sold YOUR PS3 without sufficent information to determine if F1 2014 will be on the PS3 or not. What can you not understand about that?

I have a grip on reality, I understand that no comment does not mean "F1 2014 isn't on the PS3, sell your console and buy a PS4, trust me". By your original post "Codies have cut me off of my yearly dose of F1 gaming. " it sounds like you regret your decision and now you're trying to justify by pretending you were going to boycott all along

Ha  ha ha ha ha. This is the funniest post on the forum. Please dont call me stupid for laughing at it, im just lucky I didnt sell my house when Steve Hood didnt respond on twitter to my question about the real estate market in my area.

JJRosso said:
Ha  ha ha ha ha. This is the funniest post on the forum. Please dont call me stupid for laughing at it, im just lucky I didnt sell my house when Steve Hood didnt respond on twitter to my question about the real estate market in my area.

I bet you'll feel like a fool when the value of your house plummits next week and you should have sold by then! Steve knew all along! The signs were there!

I might ask Steve if Hamilton is going to win the Championship this year, if he doesn't reply I'll know to put money on Rosberg

JJRosso said:

I bet you'll feel like a fool when the value of your house plummits next week and you should have sold by then! Steve knew all along! The signs were there!

I might ask Steve if Hamilton is going to win the Championship this year, if he doesn't reply I'll know to put money on Rosberg

Then Hamilton will win :p

Really? You are blaming people they sell their PS3 because of lack of any news? OMG?! You are really serious about this. Soory but his is getting hilarious. Seeing what they have planned for F1 2014 it's the best decision I made this year. Really go get a grip on reality and stop insulting people who made the smart move! Have fun with your F1 2013 remastered for old tech

I'm done here. See you maybe in 2015, if they really come with a game that is up to todays standards.

Yup, selling your PS3 because a creative director didn't reply to you on twitter is definitely a smart move, well done!

might ask Steve if I should buy a blue or red car, then blame him when I don't like the colour

Thing is it's still being released for PC, so it's not actually old tech at all. 

I never realised that the "smart move" was asking somebody who doesnt have the time of the day to reply, on a social network, a question you know he can't answer, throw a strop when he doesn't reply and cry when you realise you messed up. But I guess the more you know.

ive just signed back in 2 day after 8 months off the forum, this new forum has more dumb people than the old one lol sold my ps3 lol GET OUT MY CAR 

MarkDavis94 said:

Well this time I will have to boycott the game, I have no other choice. There is no version I can play without having to buy new hardware. Codies have cut me off of my yearly dose of F1 gaming. 

No they haven't, if you have had a yearly dose of F1 gaming then you must of had a platform which would have been capable of running 2014, i.e ps3, xbox 360, or pc.

F1 2014 is coming out on those platforms

Codemasters didn't steal your console, nor did they force you to sell it, you cut yourself off from your yearly dose of F1 gaming

Excuse me? I asked Steve several times if I should keep my PS3 for F1 2014. Got no reply. So don't blame me. I would have kept it if Steve would have answered, so yes it's their fault. 

Stop blaming users for the mistakes of codemasters!

SO its  CM fault  yer right  hahahaha  just like last year on the old forum where you blamed online players for crashing into YOU  after YOU crashed into 6 players on the first lap  ...

MarkDavis94 said:

Well this time I will have to boycott the game, I have no other choice. There is no version I can play without having to buy new hardware. Codies have cut me off of my yearly dose of F1 gaming. 

No they haven't, if you have had a yearly dose of F1 gaming then you must of had a platform which would have been capable of running 2014, i.e ps3, xbox 360, or pc.

Codemasters didn't steal your console, nor did they force you to sell it, you cut yourself off from your yearly dose of F1 gaming

Excuse me? I asked Steve several times if I should keep my PS3 for F1 2014. Got no reply. So don't blame me. I would have kept it if Steve would have answered, so yes it's their fault. 

that's some seriously stupid logic right there

MarkDavis94 said:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA

OMG! If this is the way you communicate I'll adapt. Ok bunch of morons. I made the smart move and sold my PS3 for more money than I would get today for it. And yes after the F1 2014 announcement I would have sold it today if I had kept it for F1 2014.

I really don't understand what you people are on about. Next gen would have meant a total new game, now it's just the same as last years with some little design fixes and a very easy mode! I would have been stupid if I had kept my console and paid again €50 (or even more) for a game that I already played and this year with even less content.

No really you guys are the stupid morons and codemasters will pay the price for it. Less copies will be sold than last year and last year was already not a good year for the F1 game.

The dumbest people are the ones that are defending a game that hasn't improved.

OMG! If this is the way you communicate I'll adapt. Ok bunch of morons. I made the smart move and sold my PS3 for more money than I would get today for it. And yes after the F1 2014 announcement I would have sold it today if I had kept it for F1 2014.

I really don't understand what you people are on about. Next gen would have meant a total new game, now it's just the same as last years with some little design fixes and a very easy mode! I would have been stupid if I had kept my console and paid again €50 (or even more) for a game that I already played and this year with even less content.

No really you guys are the stupid morons and codemasters will pay the price for it. Less copies will be sold than last year and last year was already not a good year for the F1 game.

THE CHOSEN ONE RETURNS!

Have you played it? How was it?

So are you saying you wanted a next gen game this year?
Ok lets say they do that. Are you happy getting a game every year in September or October? 
Or would you rather have a game near the start of the season? 

I suddenly remember why I stopped visiting the old forum...

nice to see you back though Illusive man. :p have to say though I did agree with a lot of your posts though on the old forums

Haha thank you. Thought I'd check it out after the announcement of the new game. Should have expected what some of the posts would be like!

Haha thank you. Thought I'd check it out after the announcement of the new game. Should have expected what some of the posts would be like!

For the most part I think most of the complaints are mostly to do with the fact that CM| haven't transferred over to next gen yet. My view is they'll go over when they're ready and to be patient. CM don't have the resources of EA and companies like that so it takes time. It sounds like they're almost ready given they've said their going for an earlier 2015 release but not quite there yet. Although I don't have one yet but I'm moving towards getting a next gen system as I'm moving towards getting an XB1 but I'm making suer I have the right wires and connections I need to slot the XB1 straight in when I get it.