Sign in to follow this  

dirt showdown 2 please

You need to top up our adrenaline tanks with more joyride and cars along intense dirt 3 type of raceing stuff.

There's something we don't get asked for often, glad to hear you liked Showdown but we don't have any plans to resurrect that one anytime soon. There are a lot of the fun modes in Showdown (and DiRT 3) that we really liked so they might make an appearance again one day. As for intense racing... we've got that by the bucket ;)

If u wana send me like a "special" edition of a new game your testing then here you go edcullen599@gmail.com
 ;) 

I love dirt n formula one but dirt especially provides alot of fun
Keeps me playing for hours at end and my friends and i even have tournements

I wanted a sequel for this too, but after playing Next Car Game I don't really see the point in a second one anymore. It's one of the best games for full contact racing right now... and it's not even finished! Not many games can pull off a 24 car grid with destructible environments.

I just want more tracks and joyride maps
More cars newer driving engines

i dont get much games

Thats wy wen i got showdown. It was the ultimate

I want that again

There's something we don't get asked for often, glad to hear you liked Showdown but we don't have any plans to resurrect that one anytime soon. There are a lot of the fun modes in Showdown (and DiRT 3) that we really liked so they might make an appearance again one day. As for intense racing... we've got that by the bucket ;)

Overall I prefer the classic Dirt-Series (and Colin-Series), but I really enjoyed Showdown, too :) .

Do you mean there are no plans for sequel in the near future, or are there no plans currently at all? I can wait, but it would be cool to know whether it's something I can wait for or I can wait for forever.