Sign in to follow this  

When do you think F1 2014 will be released?

Included the Never option as some have said they think it won't be out then. I'd say November. I'm sure they won't just cut the PS3 and 360 off straight away so working on 5 platforms is a lot more work than previously. I'm sure we can rule September out at this stage, October is definitely possibly. December would be really taking the ****.

November, sometime before the season ends, but most people who care about racing sims will be too busy playing Project Cars and won't bother with F1 2014.

FS7 said:

November, sometime before the season ends, but most people who care about racing sims will be too busy playing Project Cars and won't bother with F1 2014.

You mean Project Cars for F1? I think it's a great game but awful for F1. They don't even get the hand animation correct. Did you see that they cross hands in hairpins? Will they sort this out?

It releases in September. The Amazon listing was legit. They tried to put it down to 'speculation' but Amazon also added a load of other Bandai Namco published games at the same time.

In other words they clearly got an updated release calendar from them rather than just going 'well F1 2014 must be releasing soon, let's add it'. So barring any delays, September.

Hoping for September, but badly fear because all these delays that it's going to be released in October..

n1z1 said:

It releases in September. The Amazon listing was legit. They tried to put it down to 'speculation' but Amazon also added a load of other Bandai Namco published games at the same time.

In other words they clearly got an updated release calendar from them rather than just going 'well F1 2014 must be releasing soon, let's add it'. So barring any delays, September.

In case you didn't know, Hatta confirmed that listing was complete speculation on Amazon's part.

/facepalm

JJLehto95 said:

Hoping for September, but badly fear because all these delays that it's going to be released in October..

yeah early to mid October would be my guess

Recon1k said:
n1z1 said:

In case you didn't know, Hatta confirmed that listing was complete speculation on Amazon's part.

/facepalm

I guess you are not capable of reading English then? Because I said they tried to put it down to speculation and now you're trying to tell me they said it was speculation?

Furthermore you clearly didn't see how I countered this claim by saying that it was not just F1 2014 that Amazon added during that period. Several other Bandai Namco published games were also added.

Retailers do not go around adding games from just one publisher on a whim. Therefore it is quite clear to me that Amazon received an updated release calendar from Bandai Namco or their distributors. Around the same time Centresoft (the UK distributor for Bandai Namco) also added a few Bandai Namco titles to their calendar, Centresoft are diligent in not publicly showing unannounced titles however. For those titles added, only months were listed - no specific date in that month.

Therefore the only speculative part on Amazon's part may be limited to the day of the month. Hence my saying it will be arriving in September, not the x of September and why Amazon Spain differed from Amazon France.

They have not announced the game yet. They have not announced a date yet - if a retailer lists it, or if a game website puts an article up suggesting a game and/or date then the developer has no other option but to deny outright or say it is just a rumour or speculation.

They cannot confirm it because it does not yet exist.

n1z1 said:
Recon1k said:
n1z1 said:

/facepalm

...and now you're trying to tell me they said it was speculation?

Yup, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying. Maybe you should be the one to do a little reading....

July 25 edited July 25

The Amazon listing is pure speculation on their part. Nothing official.

Post edited by Hatta on July 25

I say October in the  UK    and December in the  USA   IF at all  !!!  thats  if last years game is anything to go by ...