Sign in to follow this  

monster racers recruiting. (1st in leader boards) ps3 and new forum

monster racers now have 68 members, we are still recruiting.

https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/1303/monster-racers

we now have our own forums at http://monster-racers.forumprod.com

please feel free to visit the forum and check us out, forum has been set up to aid transition to other games and new gen consoles (ps4). we plan to invade and dominate every racing game on ps3/4, so join monster racers now and join the best crew in the world.

recruitment is open, all r welcome, we do not discriminate against nationality, background, age or skill level.

this can be seen in our member list as we already have 14 different nationalities in our team

ALL credit to ervin_91 aka elplate for setting up the forum

who r GTPlanet,  never heard of them or seen them on ps3.

if they r on a different platform then i obviously wont have seen them in the game or on the leader boards as they leader boards are console specific

https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/210/gtplanet-racing

They're PS3, dude, on the same leaderboards and everything.

sorry m8, found em now, but i look mainly at the top 10 clubs and i never seen a GTP member online which is y i missed em (14th), if u look at there member list they may have 58 members, but over 30 of them r inactive ie 0 club xp. we have 53 members with 35 - 40 active members.

also we r  no 1 in leader boards so i still count us as the biggest and best. as we have the most active members.

now have 61 members, 39 places left, however to give everyone a fair chance i will be removing in-actives soon. i will wait until 1 week after patch to give  everyone a chance to get up and running in case they have save file glitch. after that, anybody that is in the club and on 0 club xp (except new members) will be removed to make room for people who want to race.

i cant help but feel a,certain element of glory hunting when people want to join the biggest rank 1 clan.  Makes me laugh when many of them are very slow. 

Xp leaderboards are nonsense.  

i cant help but feel a,certain element of glory hunting when people want to join the biggest rank 1 clan.  Makes me laugh when many of them are very slow. 

This. The leaderboards are basically just how many people you have and how active the are. The only good clubs as in skilled players I've seen on PS3 is a French club with the tag "STD" and a club with a tag of "APX"

This. The leaderboards are basically just how many people you have and how active the are. The only good clubs as in skilled players I've seen on PS3 is a French club with the tag "STD" and a club with a tag of "APX"

both of u need to do ur research before putting a team down.

4385 wins

8946 podiums

only 3228 other,

all done in open lobbies / custom cups, the 3000+ other finishes are usually down to having several of us in 1 room and the top 3 spots already occupied by other monster racers. but despite this we still have MORE wins than other finishes, and done without closed room oval boosting like some teams.

we pretty much always have a full room made up of team members, rival team members that we r friends with such as YES and gtcc, and random players.

if a player can beat us and isn't already aligned to a team, we invite them to join us, this makes us stronger and stronger as we learn from racing with and against the best players the game has to offer.

also STD refuse to race us anymore and set up there own room coz they cant beat us. they also kick our drivers from there room if we join it.  have never seen an APX member online.

we are a social team, we meet every night to race, have fun and take piss out of each other. although im very proud of our position as THE NO 1 team on ps3, i still play the game for fun

we pride ourselves on NOT being an elitist team, anybody and everybody is accepted by monster racers, we don't discriminate against nationality, gender, background or skill level. (if ur not very quick we will help u to improve). Most of our team however are very, very quick and i invite u to come race us if u think otherwise.

ROB and RTA, stop being jealous and join us. if ur not very quick youselves u will certainly improve if u race with monster racers.

cant be bothered to do any research on the matter. Or to even read your post.  I wasn't having a go at you or any club.   I was just pointing out glory hunting aspect of joining any rank 1 club/clan.  Especially if the person joining, is very slow,  or not good at the game.   

Do clubs want to be recognised as the best? If so they need more than simple numbers. 

There is a similar situation on Warface.  The "I'm better than you....my clan is rank one"  BS. 

I'm very happy with my clan, 5 decent members,  20th ish. on the nonsense leaderboard.  

if u dont research or bother to read replies then u r simply trolling. especially as ur posting in our recruitment message.

I was just pointing out that it is a numbers game. My club has a mere 10 members, only 5 are active yet we're 50th or so for the week and 81st overall. We're the "best" club with so little members. Also I'm not slow, I've completed about 210 races and average 2nd mainly racing in public rooms by myself and I only got the game last week

Wait, wait, wait, you claim your club doesn't boost, but your forum has a topic specifically asking for a boosting partner. Bit contradictory, don't you think? And, before you try and deny it:
http://monster-racers.forumprod.com/boosting-t7.html?sid=1f5294a13c30adf4e8c6f0ed6f8a866c

Yeah, he tried recruiting me in a boosting thread on PS3Trophies forum. I posted asking for people to race against when my club mates are not on. Boosting is boring imo but unless the patch brings a lot of people back online, we'd need to boost Endurance. All my XP from that has come from the Racenet Challenge

Our team has 2 members we are 56th in leaderboards with i think something around 500 wins 650 podiums and 17 other. So Rob you dont have the best club and we also raced without boosting. Most of the time 3-4 laps in random custom lobbies!

i said we dont boost in CLOSED rooms, we ran ovals in endurance as we dont like the cars, however our lobbies r always open so anybody can join and race us.

we stopped racing ovals a few weeks ago,

and rob, i invited u to join our room and RACE with us after seeing ur post in THIS thread. I did NOT ask u to join our room to boost, learn how to read.

im getting sick of the same few idiots trying to twist my words. u guys are simply jealous of my team. u can all *&%£ off and stop posting in my recruitment thread,

u obviously want nothing to do with my club and are just targeting me and my team because u r all jealous.

GET OVER IT

My god calm down

It's just a game why all of you are so strained here ? Btw the team was created for play with friend every nights and the forum for organizate more easily those nights. We are 60+ members damn it... some members does boosting, or others plays lobbies with 50 laps but finally NOBODY CARES the differencies

If you don't like this mentality nice for you, but stop judging abut nothing..

Where did I say that you offered to boost with me? I just said you tried recruiting me in a boosting thread so you probably have a few boosters in the team. @SVENOS on PS3? What's your team?

svenos is TRP,

they r the only team that have beaten monster racers fairly on regular basis, i dont get on with svenos for reasons im not gonna go into here, but i respect him as a racer and his teammate TRP button has raced with us on a few occasions. TRP r very quick

Yeah he is in an other club. He didnt know that you can have more than 1 club but only 1 club you can be activ in...

Well it is best to just stick to one club I suppose saving the hassle of going to Racenet, switching clubs then swapping liveries on all your cars

i apologies, i saw button with TRP tab so naturally assumed he was with svenos and replay, button, svenos and replay r all quick