Sign in to follow this  

2016 Japanese Grand Prix 年日本グランプリ

If Rosberg wins the WDC then I won't air my views publicly on this forum.

Needless to say though, I hope Rosberg has a DNF in the next few races.

By crashing into Hamilton! :p

Yeah I'm kind of hoping Rosberg gets a DNF over the next couple of races to give Hamilton a chance to close the gap and make things a little more interesting. If it doesn't happen then it doesn't happen though I think if Hamilton's going to get back into the fight he needs it to and I think he knows it.

For what's it worth, my opinion on the matter is that Rosberg should thank his lucky stars that he is in this position to the point that if he doesn't win it, he should give up, retire and never come back, because he's never going to get a better chance. He is in the most dominant car of all time and his team-mate has suffered through an unreasonable amount of failures and malfunctions. Things could not be more perfect for him.

I am also not impressed by Rosberg's driving, he's already blown 1 massive lead this season and when it came to a head-to-head with Hamilton in Austria and later under pressure with I think Max in Germany, he came up with some amateurish driving that didn't even worked out well for him.

I think that maybe Damon Hill in 1996 had an easier run-in to a WDC, but this definitely is a contender. Whether Rosberg deserves it, probably not if you ask me. But deserve got nothing to do with winning things anyway, so any statement on that matter wouldn't matter at the same time. I'm not going to respect his title win though or him as a champion. Can't respect champions who were way inferior than championship rivals. That's kinda why I'm glad Massa didn't win in 2008 and Hill in 1994. But that's a personal thing.

Despite all that, I am however rooting for Rosberg in this championship, only because the prospect of seeing Hamilton's fanbase completely lose their shit over it literally makes me wet my pants. If there is anything I can say about someone definitely not deserving something, it's Hamilton not deserving such an insane set of fans. Especially when he's been mostly quite respectfully and dutifully in how he has handled controversy this season.

Yeah I agree I definitely think Rosberg has the edge for sure now. Hamilton really needs Rosberg to have a DNF of his own or a race at least where he doesn't score highly. The only thing right now that is in Hamilton's favour is the fact the next 3 races are in America and he tends to go well there. But he not only needs to go well there he needs Rosberg to fall apart a bit as well.
Not too sure about that. COTA is a nice track for him, but he's only raced at Mexico once and came 2nd. And as for his record at Brazil - it's not just bad in the fact he's never won there, but the fact he lost a world title there, almost lost another, and he DNF'd in his final race for McLaren. If there was ever the definition of a bogey track, it's what Interlagos is to Lewis. Having said all this, he'll now probably win it this year. 

To be honest I still think it's too soon to be thinking about all the permutations for the title. During this season both Lewis and Nico have had 4 race periods where they've out scored each other by more than 33 points, so everything is still to play for. When you think about it, how many easy and controlled Mercedes' 1-2's have there actually been this season like we have been used to seeing the past two years? The only one that springs to mind is Hungary. Red Bull are close enough to Mercedes' to punish them now when they make a mistake, so Lewis is still in it.

But he does need to win at least 3 of the last 4 races and tbh he looks all over the place atm. I didn't have any problems with his press conference snapchats, but refusing to answer questions on Saturday because he had some bad things written about him was really weird. He's had plenty of criticism in the media before so it's strange as to why he took such offence to this, which comparatively speaking was nothing. 

Here's another two cents; please join my grand prix manager game in OT please im a desperate man on the edge i promise it will be fun fun fun please please please i want to fill those empty spaces please please please where is my soul oh wow i found it

Mexicola said:
Here's another two cents; please join my grand prix manager game in OT please im a desperate man on the edge i promise it will be fun fun fun please please please i want to fill those empty spaces please please please where is my soul oh wow i found it
Since you're a man in need, I'll do it. I was going to say "on one condition" but I can't think of any worthwhile condition to impose. 

Game looks kinda complicated but I'll figure it out. 

VetteIfan said:
Mexicola said:
Since you're a man in need, I'll do it. I was going to say "on one condition" but I can't think of any worthwhile condition to impose. 

Game looks kinda complicated but I'll figure it out. 
ack ya wee sexy beast ye

i think i've just joined too

this body character system is really discriminating against those who really don't have a lot to say to you people

Mexicola said:

By crashing into Hamilton! :p
I want this so bad.