Jump to content Jump to content

@loore can you confirm ....


Recommended Posts

The patch is in submission, where applicable it contains all fixes that the PC has had.

Benefit with PC is that we can patch quicker, so with console we try to accommodate it all in one patch as separate ones would take even longer (and incur wrath of first parties)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Loore said:

The patch is in submission, where applicable it contains all fixes that the PC has ad.

Benefit with PC is that we can patch quicker, so with console we try to accommodate it all in one patch as separate ones would take even longer (and incur wrath of first parties)

So in fact, as you patch again the pc version today, you haven't submit it (it contains all fixes that the PC has ad) already to Sony. In fact you'll submit today and we'll have to wait another 3 weeks....


Link to post
Share on other sites
berre said:
Loore said:

The patch is in submission, where applicable it contains all fixes that the PC has ad.

Benefit with PC is that we can patch quicker, so with console we try to accommodate it all in one patch as separate ones would take even longer (and incur wrath of first parties)

So in fact, as you patch again the pc version today, you haven't submit it (it contains all fixes that the PC has ad) already to Sony. In fact you'll submit today and we'll have to wait another 3 weeks....


PC patch has been in testing for a while, same time as the other patches. We reached a point where the PC one was ready and passed all QA tests = we release it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Loore said:
berre said:
Loore said:

The patch is in submission, where applicable it contains all fixes that the PC has ad.

Benefit with PC is that we can patch quicker, so with console we try to accommodate it all in one patch as separate ones would take even longer (and incur wrath of first parties)

So in fact, as you patch again the pc version today, you haven't submit it (it contains all fixes that the PC has ad) already to Sony. In fact you'll submit today and we'll have to wait another 3 weeks....


PC patch has been in testing for a while, same time as the other patches. We reached a point where the PC one was ready and passed all QA tests = we release it.

Totally agree, so the patch for PS3 hasn't been released YET. And so Sony can't release it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's features in the PC patch that don't appear on console, as a result it required further testing, you're looking for excuses / arguments that don't exist. As soon as I have more info, you'll have it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Loore, did you mean to say the console patch vs. the PC? I'm sure that it is frustrating for you, as well as us, that the patch process is so convoluted. Please let us know when they give you the nod to move forward with it!! 

Thank you for keeping us as updated as you can.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...