Sign in to follow this  

Sim Racing = Cockpit View

1 hour ago, DaleRossi said:

You wont regret any! I haven't played F1 since 2012 or so and that was with my old Fanatec Clubsport. A while back, I got a new Clubsport 2.5, pedals, and F1 rim and love it.  

No assists will take a few races to get used to, and coming out of slow corners will be tougher. You really have to be mindful of throttle and unwinding your wheel.  A rule of thumb is visualize your shoe lace connected to the bottom of the wheel...if wheel is at full lock, your foot is off the throttle and as you unwind, you can smoothly get back on the throttle. 

What does everyone thing about the T bar in cockpit? I go back and forth on having it. In real life, you would see around it but in the game, it is plastered right there.  

Those with H shifter..the 70s - early 90s cars are a lot of fun. Some of the challenges with those cars depending on difficulty settings are brutal!

I have tried wih and without the t-bar, i have just let it in for now as it does not bother me so much. 

• Agree 1

TBH i have it off because you can't "look past it" like real drivers do, and IMO it's to thick in comparison. Sometimes the bar takes away my vision of cars right in front of me, and looking at the current state of online and having to dodge left and right to prevent myself from crashing into some nutwack.

in career however it's on.

• Agree 2

A nice add would be colour visors, hell sometimes the glare is so much you can just about see the track... Test off(yep another button) 

And for those learning gears you can put a icon on the halo which shows suggested gears...😁

There should be an option for leagues to only allow cockpit view. Then no one could get an advantage bei using T-Cam. just like you can set corner rules to strict so no one is albe to cut the corners while others don't exploit it.

• Agree 2