Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To good for hard - not good enough for expert level

glad the master level bridges the gap, but there are people having the same problems at a lower level, it does not mean we are less important, I do try some workaround tips, but going to lean or not adding R&D just kills the experience... anyhow great game , but so nearly a perfect game

I can only agree with you on that. It would be good if that gap gets a level in between those two as well.
Maybe call it, i don't know, "Pro".

Not sure how much you play the game but u should be able to get good enough for expert pretty quick with TC and ABS on, using a controller. But the more difficultty levels the better. Once you know the tracks Hard mode is actually easy mode. From Expert to Ultimate we definately need 1sec increments in difficulty because so many players fall somewhere between. So really CM should have Hard, Pro, Expert, Virtuoso, Master, Legend, Ultimate as difficulty levels. Maybe its just too hard for them to figure out?

Hi @simonatorHD, sorry to hear you're struggling to find a difficulty level to suit you. Have you tried running a setup to slow your car down a bit to make Hard a viable option? You could run harder tyre compounds perhaps? If not practice a lot and I'm sure you'll be able to compete on Expert in no time.

Lozzy said:
Hi @simonatorHD, sorry to hear you're struggling to find a difficulty level to suit you. Have you tried running a setup to slow your car down a bit to make Hard a viable option? You could run harder tyre compounds perhaps? If not practice a lot and I'm sure you'll be able to compete on Expert in no time.
I think I read in one thread about there's no more level changes going to be made.
 so I'm going to call my level expert, and pass on hard level with adjustments to make it harder.
I need to practice some more with the help of R&D, if that fails, try a top team on expert, maybe that will reduce gap....I have only had about 4-5 races in season 1 in a sauber - before I let the level /gap thing p??? me off in expert...and return to hard level. ( I use t300 with f1 wheel ) and try to do a race weekend , every couple of days,, going to up the play time, 
thanks all