Sign in to follow this  

Tyre wear bug - Wear depends on starting tyre?

Lozzy said:
I've not posted anything because I have no news to post at the moment. When there is I will post it.

It's pretty clear to see that codemasters have given up on F1 2016. Two months+ and still no patch, yet you guys managed to make a patch in a few days in the past. 

At least tell us you guys can't be bothered anymore instead of giving everyone else false hope. 

Its anout time EA bought the rights to F1 2017 and make a game worth playing. 

Codemasters is a very ironic company name for a company that can't code. 

Seriously codemasters? Such a silly mistake, and you have not discovered it for so long?

I feel stupid. I buy this game every year in pre-sale! I love playing f1 it's the game that I spend most of my time playing. Dispute two racing leagues and every day you discover a new bug.

The worst that you are no longer supporting the game. No one answers about future patches.

The game urgently needs a patch to fix this tire wear bug. It will disrupt everyone's strategy in racing. We will have to take action for anyone to benefit from this bug. And you do not answer anyone and leave things alone.

Lack of respect with their consumers.

My video is here on the Russian track with the red tire wearing the same yellow tire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgzAniyn7ks

@Lozzy closed my separate thread regarding tyre wear issues, without even acknowledging me or my issue. Just a genetic "thread closed."

its very clear to see that you are not looking into this issue nor will you look into it in the near future. 

Swift747 said:
@Lozzy closed my separate thread regarding tyre wear issues, without even acknowledging me or my issue. Just a genetic "thread closed."
its very clear to see that you are not looking into this issue nor will you look into it in the near future. 
Maybe simply because it was a "double" thread...

bax said:
Swift747 said:
Maybe simply because it was a "double" thread...
lol maybe. But it's been 2 months. They don't give a sh*t

I don't personally see how any of these comments are going to help the process of getting a patch. I'm pretty sure Codies are aware that there is a big issue in the game, they're just either struggling to fix it or it's not at the top of their list of priorities at the moment with them releasing their mobile game. Probably best not to burn the bridges we've built in the past year with being able to beta test etc. I think just a bit of patience is needed. I know it's frustrating playing a broken game as I have to do it every week but it doesn't help anything lambasting Codemasters and members of their team.

Seiyariu said:
I'm pretty sure Codies are aware that there is a big issue in the game, they're just either struggling to fix it or it's not at the top of their list of priorities at the moment with them releasing their mobile game.

So it's either incompetence or they don't care anymore because, well, we already payed and fixing critical bugs is not a "priority"? Wow, thats comforting.

regards
Quicksilver

I fully agree with Seiyariu here. Insulting won´t get us anywhere.

I´m 100% sure there is a solid reason why this hasn´t already been fixed ages ago and it´s a shame that Codies doesn´t want to share it with us. Most likely @Lozzy or anyone else from the staff is still following this thread: Please just let us know what´s going on here. If it can´t be solved for whatever reason, I would be really disappointed but nevertheless everyone has to deal with it then and everyone is in fully awareness of the situation. Ignoring this thread without any further information would be the very worst solution, that´s for sure.

Seiyariu said:
I don't personally see how any of these comments are going to help the process of getting a patch. I'm pretty sure Codies are aware that there is a big issue in the game, they're just either struggling to fix it or it's not at the top of their list of priorities at the moment with them releasing their mobile game. Probably best not to burn the bridges we've built in the past year with being able to beta test etc. I think just a bit of patience is needed. I know it's frustrating playing a broken game as I have to do it every week but it doesn't help anything lambasting Codemasters and members of their team.
Hell of a bridge we've built there.

They can't be bothered to give us information regarding patches, they can't be bothered to answer questions about the promised in-season updates, they close down threads without even addressing a major bug, they can't even be bothered to fix issues they have introduced in the game, and now we're supposed to blow smoke up their bottoms?

No, thank you. And you know what? I didn't burn anything down, but Codemasters did. 'Cos I can tell you one thing, personally, I'm no longer even bothering trying to help them improve their bloody games. If I want to waste my time, there are better things to do than this.

I only hope that @Lozzy could said us if there are further actions to solve this matter or, if for any reason couldnt fix it, tell us as soon as posible in other to take into actions in our leagues.

For those who criticize Codemasters, I seriously doubt that other company would do as well as they have done this year, so be patient and let Code to work on it. Moreover respect them, if we have loads of hours played is because of them.

Obviously I want this issue will be fixed, if its possible, and no, I am not a fanboy of Codemasters, just only I am a big fan of F1 who enjoy playing F1 2016 despite this terrible bug.

Thank you Codemasters for that awesome game, and please keep us informed whatever the response.

Lozzy said:
Updated the bug title. We'll have a look in to this.

Lozzy said:
No update yet but we are looking in to it.

Lozzy said:
I've not posted anything because I have no news to post at the moment. When there is I will post it.

So this is what a month and a half of codemasters support looks like...

I closed the other thread because it was a duplicate of this one. Surely that was obvious? Lets not worry about debating that though eh...

As Fractured kindly pointed out as I've said before when I have news I'll post it, but at the moment I have nothing new to post. I appreciate that's frustrating but that's the only update I have.

Lozzy said:
I closed the other thread because it was a duplicate of this one. Surely that was obvious? Lets not worry about debating that though eh...

As Fractured kindly pointed out as I've said before when I have news I'll post it, but at the moment I have nothing new to post. I appreciate that's frustrating but that's the only update I have.
Can you comment that are you even going to make another patch (which would or would not include a fix for this)? I mean, it's straight-up lying if you keep commenting "I have no news and I'll update when there is" and it ends up that there isn't another patch. 

You can't blame us if we get this feeling (that there isn't another patch) because normally you find a fix for a problem in days and in this occasion, it has been months without any findings. It doesn't make a genius to start counting 1+1...

How hard can it be to answer the simple question wether this issue will be adressed with a future patch? If there are no plans for another patch than man up and let people know, this is really ridicoulos.

regards
Quicksilver

Seiyariu said:
While i 100% agree on the fact that insults and rash comments are destoying the bridges build between codies and the community, i think that bug fixing, detecting and replying in the forums was much better around the beta test/ release stage.

During the beta , but also in the first month of the game various Dev team members were active in the forums and gathered info for bugfixing and game improvements.  The patches ware also rolled out regularly.  I fully understand that focus was shifted to 2017, but it is not really good to have only @Lozzy managing the forums. Where is @jennyannem or @Hoo  who were super active and helpful especially in the beta ? 

The promise of the "new approach" by codies was done very well, untill this gltich because we have got no fix since mid october and somthing THAT gamebraking has to take as much ressources as possible to fix.

Ok... 2 months later we're now in december FIX THE TIRE WEAR BUG NOW! @Lozzy @Lozzy @Lozzy @Lozzy @Lozzy @Britpoint

THE BUG OF THE TIRES

Every time we make a pit stop and put Tires softer than the tires we were on, the new tires last just like the tires we take off. For example: in Austria we have three types of tires. Purple (the Softer and Less Durable), Red and Yellow (the Slowest and Most Durable). If we stop in the pits with yellow tires and put on the purple tires, the purple tires will last the same as the yellow tires. I heard Formula 1 will call Codemaster to make the purple tires for them. The Codemaster can make purple tires last the same as the Yellow tires ................ lol

Let's be negative the game on the PC to fix. This is vital for a racing league. This bug makes me lose the urge to play long races. = /

I was enjoying this game. The best of the franchise. But in the face of such a bug the whole community should come here to ask for a fix! I do not want to wait until August 2017 to play an F1 without this bug!

Lozzy said:

I can see 2 simple options here:

a) They are aware of the problem and will fix it.
b) They are aware of the problem and will not fix it.

After reading the latest response from Lozzy, I would bet 99% for option b

Kai6499 said:
Woqrr said:

Or c) They are aware of the problem and cannot be bothered to fix it, instead focusing on their next bug-filled game without honestly telling us.
yes, indeed option c) is part of option b), anyway I would recomend people start thinking that F1 2016 is finished and will not receive any further updates....

so, let us pray all together that the "F1 rights" will be given to another company soon.... 10 years of codemasters have been more than enough ......

My mate phoned Codemasters earlier today & they said that they have no more patches planned for f1 2016 unless that find a major issue.

The reason why codies are staying silent is because if they told us that they are trying to fix this bug & fail , codies would look like idiots.

So this isn't classed as a major issue? Completely ruining leagues and every race? ok lol

kraM1t said:
So this isn't classed as a major issue? Completely ruining leagues and every race? ok lol
Don't be so dramatic!!
Leagues are going on and most of races are OK.