Sign in to follow this  

Announcing: F1 2014 and Beyond

Today’s the day we can finally talk F1!

First things first, we’re working on two new Formula 1 titles – one on old gen, the other on new gen.

Coming October 17th is F1 2014 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. Drawing upon all our experience in developing Formula 1 titles down the years, F1 2014 recreates this year’s incredible season featuring all the seismic changes to the sport, including new turbocharged cars, new circuits plus all the driver moves.

The game also includes refined handling on a pad and a new driver evaluation system that tunes game settings to your skill level to increase accessibility – we want all of our players to race competitively, more quickly. Of course, all the veterans of the series will be able to experience the true challenge of racing this year’s stunning generation of cars, featuring more explosive power delivery but less downforce, by customising your options and turning off all the assists.

Read more over on the blog...

So many months of "Soon", and this is what we get.

Codemasters, you've missed the proper reveal date since this announcement should have been on April 1st. 

What a joke... 

Sorry Codemasters. After the debacle that is GRID Autosport, you won't be getting another penny from me. 

What's the news on the Classic Content? Is it still around in this one, if so, has it been expanded this year?

I'm guessing that is all hush-hush atm, but I still got to ask just in case.

That's got to be a joke codemasters. No f1 2014 for the Next-generation consoles. So once again PC users well end up with a substandard game.  And then a few months later you expecte us to pay for the same game again,  but with updates that we well probably get sometime after a live race.  And it we'll be the same game because you've been telling us for years you can't bring out F1 games before the season starts because you wouldn't have the data for the beginning of the season and you wouldn't have the time to model the cars.  Something isn't right here. Very disappointed  :(

https://www.youtube.com/user/formula1game   IF this official    trailer is anything to go by its not looking good for us F1  players  the video is  1 min 20 secs long it takes 27 secs to even see a F1 car  and then to top it of   YOU  can not even hear the F1  cars engine because you have some stupid music drowning out the sound of the F1 engines   come on CM  give us  some proper videos with real game play footage  etc etc  OR is it F1 2013  all over again ...

What did you guys do after the next gens came out? really so curious, it was not a launch game anyway, so there was a lot of time to create it for the next gen consoles and now you except me to buy this joke! pls go get your sh*t to gather and hire some new people for the development part of your company, because this SUCKS big!

Well that's a slap in the face for us next gen users,what I have to sell my beloved Xbox one to play you F1 game on a Xbox 360.

Right sorry but no more Codemasters games for me.

And I shall be  Unsubscribing my email.

Bye bye.

Oi stop bang these guys on you try and do what they are doing and you try and make a engen that cost millions of  $$ CM kept up the good work and  keep your head down these kids are just impatient make it a game that will last years not 2 days 

Rochenbau,,  every post you say the same thing, we are not stupids, we understand you don't like CM products, take off your name from the forum.