Sign in to follow this  

Corrupt Save: Could CM please Comment?

ok, I understand that your account is tied in to RaceNet. So, if I start a new game save and play, do I open a new account as to NOT overwrite the RaceNet info? Can I use the option to log on to an existing account, and if so, does that jeopardize my game info? Do I start as another player, and set a new RaceNet and rejoin my club as two accounts? Is there any one At CM that could spend a few moments with us and directly explain what procedures are optimal for this malfunction, or at least what the ramifications are for any of these choices, or just the preferred steps to take when afflicted with this meltdown?

you start again and racenet is the same, think its tied to the psn. so club is the same and everything. challenge times still there and so on. 

Make a backup of your save file if possible.

There is a reported patch that is mooted to possibly be on the way towards being considered being released in a week or so that will fix it, so unless you want to lose your SP progress / MP levels/cars then you should back the savefile up.

You don't need to make a new RaceNet account. 

It's worth noting that a patch is on its way and if you've already put in a lot of hours into your current save file, you may be better off holding out for a little longer as the patch will fix the save corruption.

@Loore‌

Please reply:

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/1319/corrupt-save-files-fix-incoming/p19

Thanks and regards...

@‌Loore

How much longer on this Patch...??? I lost many hours with the latest Save Corrupt. I hope mine can be fixed. My Xbox kept freezing on the loading screen, which is why I believe my "Save Data is Corrupt"

I've logged to to MP for the last two days on my GF's account and noticed that there is only 5-6 races going. It looks like with no patch or repair cost complaints being addressed yet that people are just giving up on MP. I wonder what new people coming to the game and going to Multi-Player are thinking when they see a game, recently released, that they just bought having so few players in one of the major features lauded in the game? I hope that CM can put some kind of fire under the rear ends of MS & Sony to expedite the patches and get things resolved soon!

Yes I noticed that last night. I decided to start new game and went online and there were almost no one there. 3 weeks ago the rooms were loaded, now next to nothing. And CM tried to sell us DLC, now that is just funny!

It is is the same thing as someone showing up as Jim Jones, looking like him, in Jonestown, and trying to give away punch. CM being JJ and the town is Autosport, and the punch is the DLC. Now tell me that is not funny! 

I have always loved CM games, played them more than any other game, but that is just too easy not to see. If I was them, and I do run my own business, I would have delayed that DLC and probably gave it away for free just to keep good relations with my customers.

iv given up the game too but on pc ..i had a team of 22 drivers on racenet i dispanded it and we all left playing it ..thats 22 people in one day leaving...iv moved on now ,but no more codemasters games for me..