Sign in to follow this  

What new F1 titles are you going to buy?

oeicoeic said:
ocesc68 said:

They said it has yet to be decided how to call it.

My guess is they'll call it "F1 2014/15"

More like CM do not yet know if they will hold the new 5 year contract which runs out this year and if  the 2014 version is a flop then CM aint going to be making a 2015 version  ...

Nope. We have a strong contender for the name, just waiting for it to pass through approvals.

Hatta said:
oeicoeic said:
ocesc68 said:

More like CM do not yet know if they will hold the new 5 year contract which runs out this year and if  the 2014 version is a flop then CM aint going to be making a 2015 version  ...

Nope. We have a strong contender for the name, just waiting for it to pass through approvals.

What's so difficult about F1 2015? :p

Hatta said:
oeicoeic said:
ocesc68 said:

Could you give us a clue?

ocesc68 said:

Maybe something ike F1 Challenge 99-02 ? F1 10-15 ?

Steve said there won't be F1 remakes on Current Gen, as the way of making the cars changes. But who knows :D

Hatta said:
oeicoeic said:
ocesc68 said:

Seems like you will lose your monopoly of F1 games, but I'd bet I'm totally off track with this guess.

BTW: You manipulated the poll, as I could bet you won't buy F1 2014 and neither 'Next Gen F1'. You work for the friggin dev's and get it 4 free! ;)

I'm gonna buy F1 2014 definitely, and if I save up and buy a PS4 then I will definitely buy the 'next-gen F1 game'.

Not sure yet. What I'm sure of is I won't buy F1 2014 right off the bat. I'll wait and see what are the comments are for F1 2014 and then I will decide. 

can i just ask and i'm not being a smart arse here but the people who aren't buying either game whats the point of hanging around on the forums? hahaha

ocesc68 said:

Hatta said:
oeicoeic said:
ocesc68 said:

Seems like you will lose your monopoly of F1 games, but I'd bet I'm totally off track with this guess.

BTW: You manipulated the poll, as I could bet you won't buy F1 2014 and neither 'Next Gen F1'. You work for the friggin dev's and get it 4 free! ;)

Yeah you're a tad off-track. ;)

Aha, I was waiting for someone to mention that. I needed to vote to see the results. 

OK, so we'll just go minus one on "I'll buy both". ;)

Is there any way to change your vote? I feel the urge to buy F1 2014 as well. Thought I'd just go for pCARS and wait until F1 2015, sorry, 'Next Gen F1'. But I imagine it to be around 6 Months (9 Months ATM) away, and pCARS doesn't feature V6 Turbocharged Open Wheel cars and neither Austria nor Russia as tracks :(

(And my collection would miss 1 Platinum Trophy (I have all from 2010-2013))

ocesc68 said:
OK, so we'll just go minus one on "I'll buy both". ;)

Is there any way to change your vote? I feel the urge to buy F1 2014 as well. Thought I'd just go for pCARS and wait until F1 2015, sorry, 'Next Gen F1'. But I imagine it to be around 6 Months (9 Months ATM) away, and pCARS doesn't feature V6 Turbocharged Open Wheel cars and neither Austria nor Russia as tracks :(

(And my collection would miss 1 Platinum Trophy (I have all from 2010-2013))

Don't think there's a way of changing your vote. Sorry!

Dpesn't matter anyway. I didn't place an order I canno't change, so I'm still free to get F1 2014.

F1 2014

I only have a 360 I can play on so unfortunately I'm restricted to that.

I'll buy both, because if there is a new F1 game, I will buy  it regardless. Also because it will help pass the time. Grid Autosport will help pass the time until F1 2014. F1 2014 will help pass the time until Project Cars comes out. PC will hold me off until F1 2015 and Battlefield Hardline arrive. :smile: 

going to buy both because I want to race the 2014 season with all new rules and regulations new turbo engine and sounds track side marshalls ect...

we need  to support them so they reward us with a great next-gen game built from scratch with all the goodies we want! 

Both, not sure if I'll get 2014 on release as there is a lot of games coming out September/October.

Will only buy the current gen game, the graphics on old gen consoles look too dated and i don't see many game changing features being added with most of codies attention being on building a new game engine for next years release.

mike96 said:

TL77 said:

F1 2015 has not been announced, just 2014 and Next-Gen F1

Well the "Next-Gen F1" is said to include content from the 2015 season so it might as well be called F1 2015.

CM said it won't be called F1 2015 at their blog.

I only put '2015 new-gen' because it is going to be released in 2015