Sign in to follow this  

Questions for Steve on F1 2014

Thought I'd start up a thread for people to put their questions in for Steve about the upcoming game F1 2014 and possible details he can give on F1 2015 if there is anything he can divulge. just make the questions polite and to the point to make it easier for him to come up with answers.

I'll start by asking about the Career mode what are these refinements that have been mentioned and how has the career mode been upgraded

May be an idea to make this thread a sticky @Hatta when you next log on. Also if you have any of the answers to our questions feel free to come and answer too :)

Thought I'd start up a thread for people to put their questions in for Steve about the upcoming game F1 2014 and possible details he can give on F1 2015 if there is anything he can divulge. just make the questions polite and to the point to make it easier for him to come up with answers.

I'll start by asking about the Career mode what are these refinements that have been mentioned and how has the career mode been upgraded

May be an idea to make this thread a sticky @Hatta when you next log on.

Hey sjsharp, if T4RG4 doesn't reply quick please don't sell your PS3..

:p

Also should we have a codemasters tweets thread like the one in VBulletin?

mike96 said:

May be an idea to make this thread a sticky @Hatta when you next log on.

Hey sjsharp, if T4RG4 doesn't reply quick please don't sell your PS3..

:p

Also should we have a codemasters tweets thread like the one in VBulletin?

wasn't planning on it besides I've got PS1 and PS2 games as well still so don't see myself selling my PS3 yet anyway even though I'm in the throws of moving up to the XB1. I've never tried embedding tweets on here so you may want to ask somebody else to do that or have a go at doing it yourself. I may get rid of some of my PS1 games as I don't really touch most of them any more but the others I may keep a bit longer.

How will you work on the handling and everything on f1 for next gen? An will we hear/see anything of it before the year Is over? 

iWalkerz said:

How will you work on the handling and everything on f1 for next gen? An will we hear/see anything of it before the year Is over? 

Obviously not being a CM employee I don't know but I'd have thought they'd start with the 2014 cars and work from there given I would think they'll be pretty similar cars.

yeah I thought this was to ask Steve hood that's why I wrote it? My bad might have miss read it. Yeah hope to see some game play or news end of October/start of November I think? 

Mr. Steve you will present at Gamescom ?  because I am a journalist.. and I want  report your vision about f1 next game..I know we will have a beautiful game visually but the next generation bring other things...

http://www.youtube.com/user/AbTechChannel/videos

iWalkerz said:

yeah I thought this was to ask Steve hood that's why I wrote it? My bad might have miss read it. Yeah hope to see some game play or news end of October/start of November I think? 

it is don't worry about that I was just saying that's how I think they'll approach it.

Abdellah said:

Mr. Steve you will present at Gamescom ?  because I am a journalist.. and I want  report your vision about f1 next game..I know we will have a beautiful game visually but the next generation bring other things...

http://www.youtube.com/user/AbTechChannel/videos

I believe it's already been mentioned that they're not but can't say for definite of course

The ending of Hatta's opening post in the announcement topic heavily suggests that we won't hear anything about 2015 before 2014 comes out.

Joethe155 said:

The ending of Hatta's opening post in the announcement topic heavily suggests that we won't hear anything about 2015 before 2014 comes out.

Agreed but it's still worth asking questions about 2014 though I think and that's what this thread is for so we can keep them in one place for those that know to answer assuming they can. I hope they're as open as @Loore was with Grid Autosport anyway. Time to find out.

Can you please tell us why formation laps once again are not in this year's F1 game and will they be in F1 2015? 

What improvements have been made to online racing? 
Answer soon because Im going to sell my PS3

ukfan758 said:

Can you please tell us why formation laps once again are not in this year's F1 game and will they be in F1 2015? 

I'm hoping that formation laps will be in 2015 as well, just seems like a simple thing that would help to the feeling of a proper race. But then again I'm not a games programmer so it could be pretty difficult for all I know