Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bonus Points in DiRT Rally League?

Hello,

When running in a league on PS4, I am presented with the championships standings and there is a column for "Bonus Points" and another for "Penalty Points". As league manager, I can see on dirtgame.com where to apply penalties to drivers. However, I don't see anywhere to add bonus points.

I believe allowing us to assign bonus points is very important since on multiple occasions points for events have not been awarded to driver(s). One time, the entire field was missing points for an event.

Obviously the concept of bonus points exists somewhere since there is a column for it in the league standings on console. So, is there any way to give bonus points to league members?

Thanks!

Never seen a way to give bonus points, I thought about trying negative penalty points, but never actually tried it.

Since only the top 10 get points anyway, I keep track of points tables and championship standings outside of the league site. Like you have encountered, the league site is just not reliable enough to run a multi-event series IMO.

Before a season starts, applying negative numbers does give a bonus, but once the season starts it doesn't work anymore.

Yeah, that is really odd since there are so many more ways I would want to give points to people (like scoring more than 10 deep) than there are ways I would want to deduct points.

I gave up on that part of the system and just use it to set up roadbooks and then scrape the results to generate my own stage times and championship results externally.