Sign in to follow this  

Patience wearing thin

I'm getting increasingly more furious at this game day after day after day. This "$0 glitch" happens to basically every car I buy now. I just bought the Indycar at $3.2 million as it was used, but of course that's bugged too. And even if I could use it, the wildly disproportionate repair fees would make every race a loss, no matter if I won. The corrupt save issue hasn't got me yet but it's only a matter if time. The ability to store & recall liveries from GRID 2 is missing, I know most people don't care but I do, the needless omission of this feature annoys me. I could go on & on for god knows how long but I'd rather not.

I'm still waiting for the patch @Loore. For how much longer, I don't know.

Considering the disproportionate repair fees.  How did you aquire 3.2 million?

Racenet challenges & playlists. I tend to finish on the podium online, so I get a -decent- payout. It all adds up, eventually. 

In past few weeks they have had a couple or more category c for touring cars and I cant even race my fastest car or it costs me 27,000 to repair every time to win 9,000............not making any money that way.

I just bought a GT40. I got the money from simply using nothing but loaners, and global challenges,  of course. 

Also I forgot to mention the constant issues in Custom Cup events online. Freezes, AI disappearing, hanging on race results screen,  black screen, time delays on other cars (meaning that you could be side-by-side at the line but the other car jumps ahead by several seconds because their race started before yours), & so on. 

Do you even beta test your games Codemasters & @Loore‌?

EDIT: Oh, & I forgot about the "DLC", what a joke, rehashing cars from previous games. Is it too hard to just include those cars with the game @Loore‌?  Even worse, the future DLC cars are already in the game, hidden away. You can tell because the AI use them in online Custom Cups. Cadillac CTS-V Coupe, Nissan Auto Gallery R32 & GTR Spec V, Zenvo ST1, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Alfa Romeo Gulietta, Tyler McQuarrie Chevy Camaro & presumably many more are hidden away, just like the Merc SLR 722, Aston Martin Zagato & Mclaren F1 GTR were before being made available to buy... 

My patience is already past thin with the AI in online racing. 

HOW CAN AN AI CAR GHOST THROUGH ME AND THEN UN-GHOST AND WRECK MY CAR? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 

Are you gonna credit me some XP for the 10+ times this'd has happened and made me loose all my XP while I grind to level 250. 

This is simply ridiculous. 

We have had some bizzare ghosting issues with the A.I. in our league races too. For no reason, the A.I. will ghost or may not ghost...and I know they have not lapped me or I have lapped them (that would be an intelligent feature, which is not the case in on line play).

Fuck this shit! It's still happening all the time! I continually get put into the barriers by the AI. How dumb is this? The whole day today! The AI ghosts through me into the lead and their car re-spawns in the middle of my car and it instantly puts me into the barriers or wrecks me. Ban me, do whatever, but this is total bullshit!

Considering the disproportionate repair fees.  How did you aquire 3.2 million?

probley the same as me i buy a cat c touring car 200,000 race it for a night then sell it for atleast 1.7 million but since i started selling the cars worth high value i have had no corrupt game saves