Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

¿Can I play an on line race only with IAs ?

Recommended Posts

But you can not have equal performance in Quick race, GP mode or Career mode. I have the same problem. Since I race in league with equal performance i want to work on setup with equal performance but there is no way to do that elsewhere then online so if you are alone then your fu...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RICKWR88 said:
But you can not have equal performance in Quick race, GP mode or Career mode. I have the same problem. Since I race in league with equal performance i want to work on setup with equal performance but there is no way to do that elsewhere then online so if you are alone then your fu...
Yeahh thats my point too, but I  read a few weeks ago that this has been fixed in one of the previous patchs, but I tried several times to play myself against IAs ON LINE I can't do it.

Lozzy can please say something about this ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
currently you can only start a free practice in online mode without other players. It's not the same but still can help with your simulations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D4rio said:
currently you can only start a free practice in online mode without other players. It's not the same but still can help with your simulations.
Guauuu thanks for this !! At least you can check the actual tyre wear on each circuit for instance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This is exactly why being able to play Practice on your own was added. Have fun in your league Woqrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lozzy said:
This is exactly why being able to play Practice on your own was added. Have fun in your league Woqrr
OK thanks Lozzy, but it would be even better to play ON LINE against IAs (alone) on equal conditions.

I have the felling that on a practice ON LINE session, track is not exactly on same conditions as on race, Am I wrong ???


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×