Jump to content Jump to content

2016 Old El Paso Gran Premio de Mexico

MBKF1

Text courtesy of @Jiggy, who was in the process of creating this beautiful race preview, but I beat him to it with my rubbish equivalent, so here's what he posted!

Como estas amigos!

Es el momento para la carrera. La carrera de Mexico. Que se encuentra en la Ciudad de México. Los Esteban Gutierrez est una tortuga. Muchas banderas azules. El luchador rudo, El Monstruo Verde, Nicolas Hülkenberg, traiciono la fuerza de la india para coche de platano amarillo. Que sera desafiado por el técnico, La Maravilla Rapida, Sergio "Checo" Perez. Los dos ligeros van a luchar en este anillo!

Tenemos la lucha por el Campeonato Mundial de Formula Uno entre el retador: Nico "El Cara de Bebe" Rosberg y el campeon Lewis "El Rey Mysterio ****" Hamilton. Jamon. Tambien hay las aventuras del Loco Maximo Verstappez, se mueve las frenos. El enfrenta Kimi "Pasado" Raikkonen, Sebastian "El Dios de Subir a Radio" Vettel y Felipe "Por Favor Retirarse Ahora" Massa.

Algo mas? Daniel Ricciardo bene toro rosso del zapato.
Was literally doing the same thing complete with an OP in Spanish damn you

You know what, Jake? No. Posting it here anyway, I am a rebel, I want to rebel.

-----------------------------
Como estas amigos!

Es el momento para la carrera. La carrera de Mexico. Que se encuentra en la Ciudad de México. Los Esteban Gutierrez est una tortuga. Muchas banderas azules. El luchador rudo, El Monstruo Verde, Nicolas Hülkenberg, traiciono la fuerza de la india para coche de platano amarillo. Que sera desafiado por el técnico, La Maravilla Rapida, Sergio "Checo" Perez. Los dos ligeros van a luchar en este anillo!

Tenemos la lucha por el Campeonato Mundial de Formula Uno entre el retador: Nico "El Cara de Bebe" Rosberg y el campeon Lewis "El Rey Mysterio Negro" Hamilton. Jamon. Tambien hay las aventuras del Loco Maximo Verstappez, se mueve las frenos. El enfrenta Kimi "Pasado" Raikkonen, Sebastian "El Dios de Subir a Radio" Vettel y Felipe "Por Favor Retirarse Ahora" Massa.

Algo mas? Daniel Ricciardo bene toro rosso del zapato.

EDIT: By MBKF1, merged posts.
So Hamilton on pole. Yay.
Interesting to hear that there is a rumor that Mercedes have detuned Rosbergs car.
Looking forward to seeing the Red Bulls launch off the grid and disappear into the distance and Hamilton go backwards.
I hope to eat my words
Juice29 said:
So Hamilton on pole. Yay.
Interesting to hear that there is a rumor that Mercedes have detuned Rosbergs car.
Looking forward to seeing the Red Bulls launch off the grid and disappear into the distance and Hamilton go backwards.
I hope to eat my words

The rumours came from Eddie Jordan, he speaks more Bull than a cow with diarrhoea.

https://twitter.com/MercedesAMGF1/status/792449262244270081

Yeah Eddie is talking out of his arse on that one.

I know I say it every weekend, and I promise I will try not to say it in the future, but Johnny Herbert, ****. I can't deal with it anymore.
MBKF1 said:

I know I say it every weekend, and I promise I will try not to say it in the future, but Johnny Herbert, ****. I can't deal with it anymore.
I think I sort of get where you're coming from. :p 

In all seriousness though, why are you choosing to watch the race on Sky when it's on C4?
MBKF1 said:

Still, Jordan makes Herbert seem good and that's saying something :joy: C4 with that idiot makes it unwatchable for me. There's a lot I don't like about Sky's coverage, buy its still a lot better than C4
fIsince08 said:
MBKF1 said:

I think I sort of get where you're coming from. :p 

In all seriousness though, why are you choosing to watch the race on Sky when it's on C4?
Well, I did watch C4 yesterday but I recorded Sky so I could watch some of their pre-show features, but I ended up listening to some of their talky bits too.

If Sky Sports had just Brundle, Davidson and Di Resta as their pundits, I'd be so pleased and I wouldn't watch C4. Johnny seems like a nice bloke and all, but I just can't put up with his habits any longer.

Archived