Jump to content Jump to content

Oh CM. I was a member for a year or three, probably only posted a couple of dozen (lets be honest they were genius or at least Jesus ;) ) posts...then I committed a minor infraction with some seriously minor language in a single post and was perma banned.  Now while adult forums would warn you and perhaps ban you for a time, CM chooses to perma ban you and delete all your previous posts, no matter the content. Whilst I couldn't give a CM about my small number of posts, no matter the spectacular content, none of them were remotely dodgy, else any adult would have expected a warning.  So I guess should I choose, I am relegated to creating another account when this account is banned (something CM mods I assume think is beyond us wicked users), the choice to stop defending CM and it's mods made for me.

It's up to them, the mods can ban me again if they wish and they should, nothing I have written here is any worse than I wrote when I was banned.  Anyway, all worth a chuckle, I certainly did when I realised I was banned.

Like most of us here, I just thought myself important enough to post this...with it being about myself and all...

EDIT: In all seriousness, why is the supposed son of god hidden with stars in my post?

mike96 said:

Mexicola said:

EDIT: In all seriousness, why is the supposed son of god hidden with stars in my post?

I KNOW, right?

Maybe CM is aiming for more members who believe in atheism :p

no actually i think that its aimed for religious people i am atheist and i couldn't care less if u said it (not gonna bother writing it as it will blank it out)

however to some religions rather stupidly in my own opinion (but each to their own) they think it wrong to say the lords name in vain or something like that personally i think i speak for athiests when we say we don't care what u call it just don't bother us with it hahaha

mike96 said:

Mexicola said:

I KNOW, right?

Maybe CM is aiming for more members who believe in atheism :p

no actually i think that its aimed for religious people i am atheist and i couldn't care less if u said it (not gonna bother writing it as it will blank it out)

however to some religions rather stupidly in my own opinion (but each to their own) they think it wrong to say the lords name in vain or something like that personally i think i speak for athiests when we say we don't care what u call it just don't bother us with it hahaha