Sign in to follow this  

A lot of questions.... Here are the answers

fil140 said:

Hatta said:

fil140 said:
Hatta said:
MUZZARIOL said:

@Hatta‌ are Codies looking at a FOM hud? 

<stock-cm-answer> "Not at this time but I'll let you know if that changes." </stock-cm-answer>

We've approached FOM about this before. It's not possible right now.

Erm,yeh,ok,so tell us why,stop the bs!

What BS?

We've asked in the past, and it wasn't possible - that's all I know. I wasn't involved in the discussion.

@hatta,The bs refers to the fact that we ask uou straight questions and we mever get straight answers,not even to smallest of points that we raise, have the answers,but they sit on anything that they no we wont like,right up until the last minute,they use you to drip feed us bs!

You have to understand that some things are simply confidential. I try and tell you guys as much as possible, but there will always be a limit to that.

I was asked if we were looking at a FOM HUD. I confirmed it was something we've tried in the past (via FOM) and that it wasn't possible. As far as I'm aware, it's still not possible. I can't give you a reason to why, other than we ran into issues when asking for it. I don't know anything else, as I mentioned, I wasn't in the meeting(s). I'm sorry if you consider that BS, but right now, it's all I can say.

Hatta said:
fil140 said:

Hatta said:

fil140 said:
Hatta said:
MUZZARIOL said:

<stock-cm-answer> "Not at this time but I'll let you know if that changes." </stock-cm-answer>

What BS?

We've asked in the past, and it wasn't possible - that's all I know. I wasn't involved in the discussion.

@hatta,The bs refers to the fact that we ask uou straight questions and we mever get straight answers,not even to smallest of points that we raise, have the answers,but they sit on anything that they no we wont like,right up until the last minute,they use you to drip feed us bs!

You have to understand that some things are simply confidential. I try and tell you guys as much as possible, but there will always be a limit to that.

I was asked if we were looking at a FOM HUD. I confirmed it was something we've tried in the past (via FOM) and that it wasn't possible. As far as I'm aware, it's still not possible. I can't give you a reason to why, other than we ran into issues when asking for it. I don't know anything else, as I mentioned, I wasn't in the meeting(s). I'm sorry if you consider that BS, but right now, it's all I can say.

How about you answer the question every league wants to know, where are dedicated servers and online practice sessions?

why don't we blame FOM for their rules of licensing?They don't allow the HUD, driver changes...they say the sponsors don't want to put lots of money and then see their driver wearing other brands..but come on..Football sponsors also put tons of money and we see messi playing for Real Madrid in games like FiFA..if they just see yhat is just fantasy..would be great..

tMansell said:

why don't we blame FOM for their rules of licensing?They don't allow the HUD, driver changes...they say the sponsors don't want to put lots of money and then see their driver wearing other brands..but come on..Football sponsors also put tons of money and we see messi playing for Real Madrid in games like FiFA..if they just see yhat is just fantasy..would be great..

Its hypocritical to blame FOM in the first place. Lets say in career I drive for Lotus and replace Grosjean. My generic helmet design automatically replaces that of his with the massive TOTAL sponsorship logo on the top. How can Codemasters get away with that, and erasing Grosjeans name from the Championship standings, yet cant change the tiny name of Grosjean on his car or overalls? Sounds like a massive contradiction to me an makes absolutely no sense IMO.

Just my 2¢, Ive been proven wrong before and probably will be again

Yeah, there are no different fuel mixes during tje race anymore like lean, normal and rich.. we have to take care of the fuel woth our driving style like lifting and coasting ;) 

@hatta  sorry luke if it appears that im attacking you personally, my point is that your superiors do not really see this forum as a serious representation of their customer base, if they did then they would listen and deliver,i know its a business but at least they could be honest,i am annoyed for you, as much as for any of us, when i say bs, i refer to the drip fed rubbish, i dont use the term bs to insinuate that your lieing,sorry.

Hatta said:
fil140 said:

Hatta said:

fil140 said:
Hatta said:
MUZZARIOL said:

What BS?

How about you answer the question every league wants to know, where are dedicated servers and online practice sessions?

Dedicated serves will hopefully be a next-gen thing. Very unlikely to happen on 360 or PS3 now for any title.

Hatta said:
fil140 said:

Hatta said:

fil140 said:
Hatta said:
MUZZARIOL said:

What BS?

Dedicated serves will hopefully be a next-gen thing. Very unlikely to happen on 360 or PS3 now for any title.

fil140 said:
Hatta said:
MUZZARIOL said:

I bet its due to copyright or trademark ...

Araqiel said:
Hatta said:
fil140 said:

Hatta said:

fil140 said:
Hatta said:
MUZZARIOL said:

What BS?

Next gen means nothing to me, PCs were more powerful back in 2007 than 'next gen'. This game needs to focus on pc then develop the console version from the PC version.