Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Compare Times Across Platforms? PC vs Xbox vs PS?

I'm wondering if anyone has compared their times on different platforms.  I'm playing on a PC, and my lap times on the Belgium track are around 1:53:00, but I see videos on Youtube of guys turning laps of 1:46:00 on the same track, but on an Xbox or PS.  I'm not great but its hard to believe that people are 7 seconds faster, and although if I drove it perfectly I could see shaving off maybe 1 or 2 seconds, but not 7.  If you've compared your times on different platforms I'd like to know if they were comparable or widely different. 

Thank You,

Scrench 

They might differ by a little bit, it also depends on the game mode (TT, offline/online), but your times are definitely 6-7 seconds off the pace.  Get back on track and practice, you can get down there :)  As proof, I race in an online PC racing league, no assists, and we're strict on cheaters and gamepad use, our pole time was 1:45.8, I managed a 46.0...  Lower 45's are possible if you hit it perfectly.

http://www.precisionracingleague.com/ocp/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=american-championships%2F-apcc-the-nick-squared%2Fdivision-1%2Frace-11-belgium-spa