Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1™ 2016 – now on iOS! | Codemasters Blog

F1™ 2016 – now on iOS! | Codemasters Blog

Today, we’re very proud to tell you that F1™ 2016, the official mobile game of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, is available now on the App Store, enabling you to race as the world’s greatest drivers wherever and whenever you want to play. A Universal Purchase app that runs on iPhone, iPad and AppleTV, F1 2016 features stunning visuals, multiple game modes and pick up and play controls, perfect for gaming on the move or at home. We’ve also released a launch trailer, which you can find below! All 21 of the official FORMULA ONETM circuits from the 2016 season, including the thrilling new BAKU CITY CIRCUIT and icons of the sport such as CIRCUIT DE SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, CIRCUIT DE MONACO and SILVERSTONE CIRCUIT, are faithfully recreated in unprecedented detail on a mobile device, and are all available in quick race, full season, custom season or time trial.

Read the full story here

Hello
Great game but it lack support for most MFI controller. (i have a Nimbus Steelseries but is a problem for a lot of people)

Any information about update?

Can you add an option to disable the haptic engine on the curbs? Or fix the game because when the haptic engine turns on the game stutters. I'm talking about the iPhone 7. It spoils the fun.

i tried disabling the haptic engine for system confirmations but this didn't help. Please include this option.
It's really a pain.